Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Sunday Trip | 5/6/2012 | GWAS

Tayyab-

156e03s.png

May 6th, 2012, The Eruption of Pures head out with about 45 EoP members hungry for loot. Included action vs TLP, Frenzy, Pop.

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs. The Last Pures

We hit TLP right east of mossies. After a shaky start with a weird rush, we finally worked out our spread and began the fight. At the peak of the fight, FI crashed from corp and both clans headed to mossies. Thanks for the action TLP.

Eruption of Pures vs. Frenzy

I (ydoc) decided to be a hero so I walked by myself east of mossies and ran into Frenzy. I hero tanked while EoP prepared to rush, and finally just as I died (RIP) EoP rushed from mossies. The fight went pretty quick, and soon Frenzy attempted to gwas us south of mossies, but the attempt ended with us catching a few Frenzy in multi instead. TLP hit from the east, and after some fighting in single all 3 clans logged out.

Eruption of Pures vs. Plague of Pures

We got word of POP inside of maze attempting to gwas or something, so we set up on the maze hill and began barraging over the water. POP has out pretty outnumbered, but after a while of barraging over the water we got word of Foe approaching. We pushed on top of POP and banged a few members and then logged out with our loot.

Eruption of Pures vs. Frenzy

To end our trip, we rushed Frenzy at gap. They pulled north, and in doing so clumped up pretty badly. After a minute or two of fighting across the gap, we pushed through to finish the remaining people. They tried to switch with us and go south of the gap, but we turned around and rushed south to finish them off.

f0vtzc.png

EoPicturesin no order

rnGvL.png
kwPNT.png
0Bxdg.png
13zo9wj.png
WHDls.png
VYBV7.png
eYEyq.png
IFopc.png
2r2ah3p.png
IlXcd.png

156e03s.png
Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 EruptionOfPures Pk Regular

:P

dat boost.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

sucks about all the crashing you had to endure, but can you expect anything less the way you have acted and crashed urself? shame about the bad trip and better luck next weekend eop u seem to be going trough some stuff lately

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

ifmvyw.jpg

dat der boost

lol gj ig

he got about 30k mage xp from the gwas :x

He got those kills in 10 mins when nothin was happening ye

(18:22:31) -[WC]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Exp gains for Pk Regular in last 2days: Overall +5,016 | Str(99) +866 | Cns(93) +1,007 | Range(100) +655 | Mage(99) +2,266 | WC(63) +150 | Sum(79) +72

what lol

?

ifmvyw.jpg

dat der boost

lol gj ig

he got about 30k mage xp from the gwas :x

He got those kills in 10 mins when nothin was happening ye

(18:22:31) -[WC]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Exp gains for Pk Regular in last 2days: Overall +5,016 | Str(99) +866 | Cns(93) +1,007 | Range(100) +655 | Mage(99) +2,266 | WC(63) +150 | Sum(79) +72

what lol

?

They are not kidding anyone. No one is stupid enough to believe one guy in eop had 29kills when the 2nd best eop member had 2kills. lol. Proof was not even necessary but yea :D lol 30k mage xp in a "gwas", i giggled a little

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif