Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Evolution of Combat

Karl

Last week you may have spotted Mark talking about an exciting addition to RuneScape coming your way. It gives us great pleasure to announce that the evolution of combat is well into development and will be coming this summer.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Im worried they are going to do another failed update that everyone thinks is a good idea and then turns out to be the worst thing ever and it takes them years to figure out it was a mistake and then get rid of it.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hopefully the new combat system favours pures or something or creates a new sort of PK'ing dynamic, the pure world resets to zero, and lots of fun is had

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

pretty skeptical about this, could make or break the game.

It may be unfair for us to be bias towards the update, but let's be fair, the SoF update was "ugh =..=" and the removal of the wildy/FT was ".....wtf, why am I still playing this?". I think as loyal players, we have SOME right to be concerned. If this update is anywhere along the lines of the massive fail like the 2 updates I listed, (which I truly hope it isn't going to be) call me a naysayer, but there are plenty of other MMO's out there that you can play with your friends, specially with Blizz coming out with the new "Titan MMO", it simply might not be worth it at all to stay in this game suffering from the mind numbingly stupid updates.

On the flip side, the new combat system might finally draw in a new generation of players that the game desperately needs.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Will be interesting. They can't really make the game any worse, so it should be an improvement.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Combat system sure does need a fix. I just feel like it will be too little too late.

Enough people have already quit due to disappointment, ie. lack of wild.

The wheel of retardation and "mad may" was enough to make me cancel my subscription

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I can foresee the end of our community possibly coming with this update.

I think this will happen. If it greatly effects the pure world there will be mass leaving topics for all clans.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Will be interesting. They can't really make the game any worse, so it should be an improvement.

Such an understatement.

I can foresee the end of our community possibly coming with this update.

I think this will happen. If it greatly effects the pure world there will be mass leaving topics for all clans.

I think jagex really hates pures...

I think Jagex hates RuneScape and the players that accompany it.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png