Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Hostility 40 STRONG LIONS

3at

we didnt even fight you today? your asking for a crash next weekend

L^

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We then planned a PKRI vs the giants of Zenith. These monsters were told to hop to our world, but we were not defending quite yet.

We never set up a run in with you guys.

Like i said in a reply in my topic, we set up a PKRI with TLP, while hopping you guys were in our world and we logged on top of you. The reason why TLP crashed was because they were in the world as well so they just rushed in.

Nonetheless great job on your pull and i'm definitely looking forward to more action with you guys.

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

We then planned a PKRI vs the giants of Zenith. These monsters were told to hop to our world, but we were not defending quite yet.

Like i said in a reply in my topic, we set up a PKRI with TLP, while hopping you guys were in our world and we logged on top of you. The reason why TLP crashed was because they were in the world as well so they just rushed in.

Nonetheless great job on your pull and i'm definitely looking forward to more action with you guys.

Ricky gave u the world so we tougth we had a pkri

soz for the crash :)

xl closed into hi?

nice trip though and nice pull to.

na just some of their members joined us

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

look @ that zenith hatin on us

they cant stand they got zmashed by us

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Take the loss TBH, heard you guys did decent aswell. Both clans had alot of fun Lion Pride <333

screenshot20120711at333.png

comparing Zeniths vid and our vid on that fight they only had 20 in range we had 39?:)

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

comparing Zeniths vid and our vid on that fight they only had 20 in range we had 39?:)

Yeah, sorry for the mis-info about the pkri Zenith, it was just a coincidence. we had 39 orb count 1 second before tlp rushed :D

3at.png

evolvek.png