Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Hostility 40 STRONG LIONS

3at

2zdyblj.jpg

Broadcasting live from Hostility headquarters: this just in, your clan got smashed. PS we peaked 40, middle finger for these haters you feel me fam. Hostility, anticipating a solid 40 pull from when the week started was very anxious as saturday arrived. Most of you know by now we have new additions to the clan, and we would like to "hon0r" all of the new Hostility lions. Roll out swag us to the limit bruv.

hitube.png
Video's:

Tim: Great vid bro, fast upload and excellent recording

Mustafa:Nice music, great ass vid mustafa.

Timi:perfection as always timi, love the song

Rajj: Nice speech with no beat and nice editing, fantastic first vid

s6k2tz.jpg
6KZsv.png
9geuc2.jpg
34rvqxu.jpg

Our first trip started off with us walking quickly up within the levels of the wilderness, that will soon be changed. Learning that the combat system will be changed so intensely by jagex, Hostility decided its best to enjoy the last days before the changes come towards the summer. We logged in near the vents towards ruins, and started walking up with 36 pull. We came. We saw. We pushed. We spammed. We fingered. We punished. We slaughtered. We rushed right on top of TLP at piper smashing into anything and everything that wasn't gold. Within seconds their numbers had dwindled, a clan from the south was rushing with a fallin, so we moved northwest and held the lava. We made quick work of the green capes which we had pinned as xL, obviously angry with the past events that had occured. With great piling and amazing ogranization we were able to push XL south with walls of H. Tlp at this point decided to move away and regroup. That sht was so intense, trust me. 40 people with filled out lines of H is some scary sht. Filled all of our screens it actually blinded some of us and we missed a few binds (derp). With the majority of our foes dead we lobbied it. Thanks for the fight guys, sorry if we crashed something, wasn't sure what took place before we showed up.

s6k2tz.jpg

20r085z.jpg

We then planned a PKRI vs the giants of Zenith. These monsters were told to hop to our world, but we were not defending quite yet. We were walking around, and out of no where, They logged in 2 spaces away from our 40 strong fall in. First two of them logged in, and got dropped, then a few more, got dropped again, and then the rest of the early loggers were banished from the battlefield. They eventually logged in, and we got a solid massive F2P GWAS on Zenith as they logged in on one pixelated square of RS. We clicked hard and fast, and eventually the numbers game came into play. We had only lost 1 person in this fight, Maintaining 39/40 pull, while we managed to kill the zenith members who logged in first. People are telling me they had 23 out of their total pull left. While having advantage at this fight with at least 15+ people, TLP rushed in and pushed the fight all the way east to dwarf trees. A small fight continued here, while Zenith had clumped up in the trees with us. AGGRESSIVE MODE ACTIVATED. We pulled our gigantic runite scimitars on the skulls of the zenitians and knocked them off the high mountain they maintained. Eventually as Zenith began to retaliate and drop a few more of us, TLP rushed again and we fled like ******* into the non multi part of runescape like little girls in a pink skirt. Thanks for the fight Zenith, sorry for the crash.

s6k2tz.jpg

r73j1t.jpg

We logged out after our last hit and regrouped real quick, only to find out the locations of NOTORIOUS PEE O PEE. POP was having some sort of ending pk trip, as they had 15ish in CA. We decided to rush them to kill time while waiting for our next pkri opponents to regroup. This is how this fight went. We ran to ca, killed them, killed more of them, ran around ca to kill them, we prayed a bit and then killed them. Then we ran north and killed them. Thanks for wasting our run, I guess.

s6k2tz.jpg

34q6zid.jpg

We hopped over to fight TLP but they were not ready yet, so we decided to hit our good punching bag's EF. Lets be honest, Whoever doesnt hit ef on saturdays ( not sundays because they double f2p) does not have a complete trip. We got their loc, hopped in, ran into them, made them run a bit and then finally give up and die. Thanks for the effort to fight EF, Sorry for the crash HZ.

s6k2tz.jpg
9geuc2.jpg

With TLP ready for our planned pkri, we ran into eachother at vents. They came from the side of mossies, we came from south of vents. We ran in and clicked. We found piles on the outside. We dropped their mith lords first. They moved north. We didnt follow. We pulled bows and our adamant arrows on them. We exhcanged kills. We had 3-4 more people then them , but unclear to be positive and sure. Pibb is zeus. EOP crash. We dip to mossies.

We walked around after that for a bit but clans began to end early :( wasnt even 6 pm est :/. Last ones standing, giggling on ts, nme rushed us and made us cry. Noobs. We ended.

s6k2tz.jpg

Pics:
screenshot20120512at514.png
screenshot20120512at450.png
screenshot20120512at509.png
screenshot20120512at438.png
FzLA0.png
6IP5P.png
hqkZz.png
0Ifrj.png
zwCYJ.png
NNx7b.png
19Iip.png
eeHIQ.png
dXpdg.png
yM8FZ.png
ZP39R.png
Mfqwe.png
GnpJQ.png
y2GLf.png
lKV5m.png
nyEHm.png
JGlCd.png
6KZsv.png
ij9NT.png
z1yqg.png
2cngopk.png
x6ct4m.png
24waxiq.png
5eskkw.png
2hn3z8p.png
33xjzh3.png
kPMIW.png
7jFYw.png

3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice trip and pull

thanks seems u had a good trip as well gj :)

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Yolo!!! Fun ass trip boys!

please dont ever say yolo again, tanks

omg deadly we are in the same clan and you're still flaming me LOL

please don't ever call me deadly again, tanks

Bark

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We then planned a PKRI vs the giants of Zenith. These monsters were told to hop to our world, but we were not defending quite yet.

We never set up a run in with you guys.

Like i said in a reply in my topic, we set up a PKRI with TLP, while hopping you guys were in our world and we logged on top of you. The reason why TLP crashed was because they were in the world as well so they just rushed in.

Nonetheless great job on your pull and i'm definitely looking forward to more action with you guys.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

the fight bs zenith was even , wen tlp crashed we lost only 1 person

then wen.the fight moved east it was even. ok thnx bye

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png