Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Mothers Day - Love NME

Dem combat bracelets doing work but can you really claim a win on any of your fights as none of them were clean and Fatality seemed to have your back.

Hahahahah ily xoxoxoxoxoxoox u speak logic xoxoxoxoxox

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dem combat bracelets doing work but can you really claim a win on any of your fights as none of them were clean and Fatality seemed to have your back.

tzKjV.png

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

We were 35 kills to 10 deaths or something like that, we were ********** when MM/FI crashed, but it happens and you have to take it on the chin.

Hi

Never really was a win claimed. But our Kdr shows we did work. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

That whole going into the hut thing annoyed me, because the beginning of it sucked, then we started to actually do good with it and we started to turn the fight back around to our favor once again, and then all of a sudden EOP tele's up.. >.<

Oh well, was still a pretty fun trip, wish clans didn't pull 15 then end, or sit in single all day.. or team with others because it's mothers day...

Whatever though. Runescape =P

That whole going into the hut thing annoyed me, because the beginning of it sucked, then we started to actually do good with it and we started to turn the fight back around to our favor once again, and then all of a sudden EOP tele's up.. >.<

Oh well, was still a pretty fun trip, wish clans didn't pull 15 then end, or sit in single all day.. or team with others because it's mothers day...

Whatever though. Runescape =P

blame pepsis, nah idk it seemed to work out ok for us til eop teled in :P

I got absolutely hulk smashed 3 times today by titans. Literally 1 bang'd from full hp...

SICK BRO

Bad tank.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS