Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's P2P Feast - **** MOTHERS DAY

Ranger2ko7

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preciate' you taking out the opts quickly.

Let's keep the topic civil and not risk Mr. Furious going into Biased-Hulk-Rage mode.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

tzKjV.png

This.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Abandon ship.

hey man how was your anni? heard you pulled 69/110 and 60/110 of your memberbase oh i almost forgot the 8 w57 invites you had y'day (LOL)

Man these post just make us all laugh, who do you think your fooling lawl. Every comment that you stated was invalid and everybody knows, they just chose to ignore you due to your retardation we pulled 85 on sat and 80 today and our anni went great tyvm :).

#2 Saturday #1 Sunday =-)

Other than this retard in your clan, great job today :).

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Abandon ship.

hey man how was your anni? heard you pulled 69/110 and 60/110 of your memberbase oh i almost forgot the 8 w57 invites you had y'day (LOL)

Man these post just make us all laugh, who do you think your fooling lawl. Every comment that you stated was invalid and everybody knows, they just chose to ignore you due to your retardation we pulled 85 on sat and 80 today and our anni went great tyvm :).

yeah man all my statements are wrong, yet you're pretty known for bringing atleast 5+ randoms every trip, and hey didn't you have 25 apps about 1month ago where only 4 of them actually apped? An Desperate clan in Desperate times. Sucks to be you mate

qOY7v.png

Abandon ship.

yeah man all my statements are wrong, yet you're pretty known for bringing atleast 5+ randoms every trip, and hey didn't you have 25 apps about 1month ago where only 4 of them actually apped?

You mean when our site was DDoS'd for two weeks? Yeah. Sadly, I'm not quite sure where you got the information that we invited randoms to our trip, but we'd be happy to fight you matched if it'll mean anything.

Good job on your trip, EoP.

15zs5ro.jpg

big daddy skillzy commands u edit this topic or face consequences of closure

EXTREMELY big to you, boy :P

i ask for forgiveness

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Abandon ship.

yeah man all my statements are wrong, yet you're pretty known for bringing atleast 5+ randoms every trip, and hey didn't you have 25 apps about 1month ago where only 4 of them actually apped? An Desperate clan in Desperate times. Sucks to be you mate

Don't start an unnecessary argument, you really don't want to start a conversation on what clans are "known" for. You alone is known for chatting a lot of bull **** that is fed to you by your ranks no need for me to get in depth. Excuses won't solve your problems mate and cheating won't either hence your current position now and we have been pulling 60-85 for months now (60+ since January).

All the best i'm off.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Abandon ship.

do you even know wtf are you talking about do you even have proof of w57 sht pkers helping us? if so show it your just talking homie that just shows your making up excuses for your clans slump even nme is riding on you lames lmao.

lolyk.png

Damn a lot of hate directed toward NME on this topic, gotta go after somebody else when your past 2 rivalries have pounded you down.

que? the topic just explains how things went down today

seems like the majority of the "hate" is directed from disgruntled nme members at the cool & calm peeps of the eruption of pures

should settle down a wee bit :)

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png