Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 6th Year Anniversary

gj on ur trip but pls dont get to cocky after this like it seems u r

we don't get cocky i promise you we will take over, we don't need no yt propaganda best believe.

lolyk.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your 6th anniversary and for all the MM kids hating on Fi calling you a "meatshield" it wasn't them who were in the middle of a crater with fi and mm coming from either side lol.

Enjoyed the fight at gdz though good job today and congratulations on the anniversary again.

heard suicide had trouble logging in so i'm sure you did a lot better due to it.

I know right? Bad mod, bad member, bad all around guy...

soluckypkr? yeah right!

More like soshitpker

xrCVo.png

Least i got a kill in the 10 mins I actually was able to log on, wbu SKILLZY HUH MANNN

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Happy birthday FI, great to see you went better than yesterday ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

tbh 'the crater feast'

was in fact a carry on from our fight at gdz. Fi logged, foe stayed and fought and beat mm on our own and pushed them all the way down to 18 portals from gap lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

Also i see eop are getting roudy on your topic so if you want some extra lols at their expense. They tried to plant a spy in foe this week so we 1 banged him for sol first trip he came to.

r.i.p

#TEAM-WALLI

Also i see eop are getting roudy on your topic so if you want some extra lols at their expense. They tried to plant a spy in foe this week so we 1 banged him for sol first trip he came to.

r.i.p

lm8sl

titanj.png