Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Claiming #1-Hostility F2P Saturday-[Hi]

2zdyblj.jpg

2db06ms.jpg

hitube2.png

2db06ms.jpg

1zoym93.jpg

Coming out after epic speeches from Trent, Wada and Rajj we were hyped to go out and rape. Due to some Soccer final, it was a little slow going to start but we eventually did run into IR sitting in non multi. We got on top of them in non at the start but eventually encouraged them to run with us to Multi. We went first and then they rushed. We held the rock west of single strip for the majority of the fight. We clearly had the upper hand, until, CP decided to crash the fight. We ran into non-multi and decided to re-rush with the balls that most clans are lacking. We did not come out on top in this fight but we put up a hell of a fight, I must say.

2db06ms.jpg33x8tnl.jpg

After fighting mains, we set out to go hit a fight, CH verse Hazard(GFX NOT INCLUDED). Rushing from mossies, clearing a few stragglers on vents, the lion-claw met the opposition at the mouth of Corp. We cleared them out with ease as CH and Hazard were no contest. Right after clearing out CH and Hazard, NME crashed from the back. Fortunately we all got out without losing anybody. Sorry for not sticking around NME! ;) I know you expected us to?2db06ms.jpg20r085z.jpg

We rushed EoP on sperm hill, not knowing how much they had. They had the upperhand on us when Zenith crashed. The two clans split apart and we chased EoP to pond. We were clearing most of EoP when Zenith showed their faces again. Zenith were quickly focused after EoP went to go regroup. EoP rerushed as Zenith was getting pushed west by BH and killed us with heavy opts on us.2db06ms.jpg33x8tnl.jpg

After the fights with EOP and Zenith had finished, we rushed up to the Wilderness gate to hit CH. Without hesitation, we got right on top of them with our scims and clearly had the upper hand. Unfortunately, FOE crashed. We got out, letting CH absorb the hit and logged to lobby.

2db06ms.jpg1zoym93.jpg33x8tnl.jpg

After the fight verse CH, we got word that CH and IR were fighting at BH. Rushing in, with lines of H, we got right on top of the fight. We focused onand cleared them out first. They were cleared in a short amount of time, leaving CH and us the only clans at BH. We quickly shifted our focus to them and cleared them in a short amount of time as well. Shortly after clearing CH, a fully regrouped IR rushed right on top of us. We held our ground all the way against the BH crater wall and eventually cleared them. IR and CH, wisely, decided not to return. To no surprise, Hostility was the last one Standing.2db06ms.jpg16k8ej7.jpg

The last run-in of the day, unfortunately was not clean. We rushed into CP as they held the vents. We held north of the vents, and held it strong. In my opinion, if this fight would have remained clean we would have come out on top. Unfortunately, it was crashed by Zenith. This concluded our Saturday action! I had a blast and I'm sure my fellow 41 lions did too. Gf everybody.2db06ms.jpg

hitube2.png

Video coming soon

i5p2rk.jpg

After we had officially ended, we had a good long fight with Hazard. We came out on top after the long fight.2db06ms.jpgQCYv8.jpg

zw2Th.pngLdj6I.png

lmRM0.pngWk9Ll.png

2dMXi.pngqFVWV.png

mxRY9.png

nCLnh.png

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj Hi.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

we destroyed you

/thread

Brainwashed? start fighting us all you seem to do is crash us and claim wins

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~