Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

**** warlords are ****...

walli

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must of made u mad saturday ;) and i totaly get where your coming from ! i would be ****** of if i got but raped saturday but you know just some banter init WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

As amazing of a game Diablo 3 is.

I took some time to read and examine the pictures on this marvelous topic.

Gz Foe.

expected, this man has not slept for 6 days

Quiet.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

1 - OLD PIC CUNTS... PRE CUT FROM OCTOBER DONT JUDGE!!!

THIS FOR YOU W0W2MANY!

BQ1nc.png

2 - i knew the sarcasm and implied humour would be too much for little curry's mind to handle.

3 - wtf is diablo 3?

#TEAM-WALLI

You guys had a good weekend, pulled nice, looked like us last month(outpull everyone, hit everyone.)

Don't know where the **** our members were this weekend, we pulled more on Mother's Day than yesterday, but I have a feeling we'll turn it around.

m8s

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

You guys had a good weekend, pulled nice, looked like us last month(outpull everyone, hit everyone.)

Don't know where the **** our members were this weekend, we pulled more on Mother's Day than yesterday, but I have a feeling we'll turn it around.

m8s

no word of a lie, we had a load of people on ts or some crap but we only had 60 at most in game when mm had 70.

i could not work out why you logged from us when spread at gdz / gap :/

#TEAM-WALLI