Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs Fatality - P2P Matched SemiFinals ~ 2-1

no ts addy def's enough said.

Fatality hasn't beaten Foe in a p2p prep in six months

also

it was a good fight lol don't get all high and mighty pls

wasnt at either of them, obviously dont count.

ok m8 lol :thumbsup:

you're all abos

favaccent.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly FI showed what they were capable of with TS, unfortunately clans have to act so childish and ddos others TS to win or others just for the heck of it. Regardless FI can take much more out of this, impressive job FI keeping it very very competitive without a TS and hey rules are rules, but good job showing sportsmanship and giving FOE the win.

Great job FI.

OT: gj foe

ty ty

you're all abos

favaccent.png

also

If you want me to re-phrase that in the past 4-7 preps I think it is. We have beaten Fatality.

10pdfkn.jpg

also

If you want me to re-phrase that in the past 4-7 preps I think it is. We have beaten Fatality.

Im not debating that bruh i was just pointing out your mistake.

ty 4 rephrasing

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Gj on your win.

I like how you say an addy defender doesn't make a difference but you cried about it for a week when we brought 1 kid with b gloves and the rest 1 def pures to a mini vs ur 30-35 def unit despite the fact that addy defender+rune gloves gives higher attack bonuses and the same strength bonus as b gloves and mages' book lol.

From watching the fight I can say that Fatality did just as good as FOE did. Very impressed with Fatality's performance. No other clan can do what they did against foe without a TS second and third round. Gj Foe if PW claims you guys as the winner. Also, to Fatality for being good sports and becoming one of the best P2P clans out there now next to FOE.

they claimed their ts was off both those rounds?

interesting lol

Well I know the second one got downed compelety through out the whole fight but heard the third round was getting ddosed in like the mid way of the fight. Honestly, ddosing these days cant be stopped no matter how much you try to stop it because some other clans are haters and dont want other clans to win because they are now pulling 30s. Either way GJ Foe on the win

are you implying the pirate ship is sinking?

:whistling:

suggest you dont say anything like that ever again unless you want your clan closed by solo k1ng

looked fun, good pulls to both clans, impressive and grats on advancing.

sarcasm regarding addy defender incident is kinda disrespectful since our ranks already admitted it was a silly rule and you guys won

other than that good fight : ]

less of the ddos next time though!

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

sarcasm regarding addy defender incident is kinda disrespectful since our ranks already admitted it was a silly rule and you guys won

other than that good fight : ]

less of the ddos next time though!

was probably because at the time of it we had several dipshits, including ops in fi irc spamming, flaming or generally crying like little retards about something i quite frankly didnt give a crap about.

If we got the loss because of it i wouldnt have cared as it would just mean we go and beat tlp and then beat fi again to win it overall... getting a p2p prep is rare these days for us so **** it, id have taken the two.

Curry is just a silly little boy once again, who gives a **** what an item does probably just making the point that 1 man out of 60 with 1 item isnt going to swing the outcome. I dont even care about the mini but im assuming they pinned mm on it because you retards spend your days spamming glorious master 1 def pure race... bring it on yourselves.

Good look on promotion jub jub, taken you a hell of a long time to work out why you didnt get promod when all the other foe clan hoppers did. Best of luck and keep up the choir boy act you will have soon.

runescape... bleh

#TEAM-WALLI

Got more pictures with more then one person with an addy def :dotfire: but grats on the win
Omg post em, are they zoomed in like 10x like whiskys?! we didn't mind lettin u guys take win and fighting tlp/f whoever wins lol

Grats FOE.

20 win streak. Not even half of TLP's best. Hehe. Nah you guys good, look forward to seeing if someone can upset you before you get close to TLP's Record =D

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Grats FOE.

20 win streak. Not even half of TLP's best. Hehe. Nah you guys good, look forward to seeing if someone can upset you before you get close to TLP's Record =D

tlp didn't have over 30 :/ was 26 if i recall correctly

ours happens to be 34, we knew we had u beat in our previous and even confirmed it

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png