Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Is Willing To Accept Me

Keith

Got booted from NME because they have 15 people making calls in TS and I logged into a world a few seconds before we were supposed to because that clan doesn't actually want legitimate fights they just want to crash what they can.

I had left NME a few weeks before and joined CP and these kids were ******* furious they were flaming me, targeting me on trips, and begging me to rejoin. I eventually gave in to there pleas and told them I'd rejoin as long as I didn't have to make an application for the clan. What do you know next thing I have member mask on forums.

I will guarantee it right now that one of those little spastics will get on this topic and try to flame me. They will be mad that I'm joining another clan even though they booted me.

Who am I to post on here saying that "oh insert clan name here don't even bother posting because I'd never join you." If I knew what clans I didn't want to join I wouldn't be posting here people that do that **** are dumb. I want to know who is willing to accept me.

Here is a picture of my account that I took today:

wNmv1.png

I'm 1 defnese. I've got a 30 defense account with decent stats that I can gear up as a quick login on death to get back into the fight if seen as a benefit to a clan.

I've been here forever, I'm member #80 or something I was here before PureWarfare was big. I've been in the Pure Community since 2006. I've met a lot of great people, there's a lot of great people in this community and that sometimes gets overshadowed but clan rivalries. I'll tell you right now I hold no grudges against anyone. I'm a genuinely nice guy. I'm smart, I like to play League of Legends a lot, I'll attend every trip, I'll bind every trip, I'll have a corrupt for every trip, and I'll vid every event I attend.

That's all I got for you guys right now, I hope everyone had a fun P2P trip today and I hope to see some responses here from some willing takers. Thanks for reading this, cheers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should check out #TLP why TLP?

Cause we got so many preps f2p and p2p.

Always doing minis.

Good trips in both servers.

Midweeks/rev pking like everyday.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

#clan-hi we kinda suck at p2p ,help us out

7 months pulled 50 to f2p , try it out

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Hey man I remember you from resurgence and The Hatred, I always thought of you as a great dedicated member. I don't get why any clan would want to get rid of you. Why don't give mm a look, we could always use another 1 def skiller like you : ).

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

#clan-hi we kinda suck at p2p ,help us out

7 months pulled 50 to f2p , try it out

Hi is strong haters keep smiling

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

EoP or CP, their members suit you.

also laughing incredibly hard at how inaccurate your post is.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

does TLP spark an interest in you at all?

because you seem very experienced and that definitely interests me =]

We have a tight, welcoming community so as long as you have a mic and are friendly, you will fit in great.

When it's game time we take rs very seriously, but, we love to ******** around and have a good time when we aren't fighting.

We have a new generation of leaderboard and an expanding core group of members, no better time to join than now.

Also, alot of people in TLP play league, including our leader. We usually have a couple games going on together and its just another thing that brings us close.

here is a vid of our trip today:

If you have any questions or if you may be interested in joining... I would love to hear from you in irc.

#TLP

/query [TLP]Dissy

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Hello Keith, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC