Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When the change in runescape comes

Well, I'm sure everyone is aware of the change in combat that is soon to come, and I'm pretty sure nobody likes it, If we wanted to play wow we'd go and buy the damn game, I just have a question for you guys, when the change does come do you plan to stick around, or do you plan to migrate somewhere else? why deal with the change if you dont have to right? just saying guys. I think the staff of pure-warfare should plan an organized migration before everybody leaves and forgets this community. Obviously Runescape does not care for it's clan communities and only supports the randoms. Just dont want to see a community die out.

I am not suggesting you join a private server, I am only saying you should have a plan when the time comes, runescape is killing it's own communities that have been loyal since 2005

:\

It's a waste of time to worry about an update that's going to happen regardless. I'll just see what happens, by the looks of it people are just making a big deal out of it. Just enjoy the game and if you don't like the new update you can just quit.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

none of you even know what the update will be like. maybe it'll be better? just shut up and wait for the damn update lol. over dramatic kids -.-

I like you

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

How am I being over dramatic idiot? I'm just suggesting a plan, this is going to be the biggest change runescape has ever done, yeah, maybe it will make the game a lil bit more fun, but it will also destroy what we loved about this game. it will change tactics, calls, gear, pking, everything. Yeah some people might like it, but I guarantee the majority will quit and leave. By the way I havnt been active in the runescape pure community since 2010, I honestly don't care what happens to this community, your the exact reason why I left it. It'll just be a shame to see my old community disintegrate over the next few months.

How am I being over dramatic idiot? I'm just suggesting a plan, this is going to be the biggest change runescape has ever done, yeah, maybe it will make the game a lil bit more fun, but it will also destroy what we loved about this game. it will change tactics, calls, gear, pking, everything. Yeah some people might like it, but I guarantee the majority will quit and leave. By the way I havnt been active in the runescape pure community since 2010, I honestly don't care what happens to this community, your the exact reason why I left it. It'll just be a shame to see my old community disintegrate over the next few months.

We don't even know if it's happening they're doing beta testing for a reason if the response is bad they aren't going to do it

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

We don't even know if it's happening they're doing beta testing for a reason if the response is bad they aren't going to do it

They are doing beta testing more to see if it works with the game, not if the people like it. There will be more randoms not in the pure community testing this and chances are they will approve.

Even if they are doing beta testing to see if its popular what if it is popular? but not for us, what if the other people like it? we should still have a plan.

The update will no doubt improve the game, because as it stands runescape has an over simplified PvP system that more often then not comes down to luck.

Though most people play RS cause they like the simplicity. Im guessing a new target audience of younger kiddies will take on the game. Meanwhile you're already addicted so jagex doesnt give a **** about you. You'll either rage about combat and start fletching yew logs instead, or you'l happily eat whatever the new update it is jagex throws your way.

Maybe clans will diminish and the wild will get even shittier. In the end they still recieve your money on a monthly basis so they're happy.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

We will all wait and see how it turns out. We cant do much now tho.

Hopefully its good, but i have a feeling jagex will let us all down one final time before we all call it quits.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

none of you even know what the update will be like. maybe it'll be better? just shut up and wait for the damn update lol. over dramatic kids -.-
Exactly lmao, pures will be at a disadvantage, but haven't we been like that forever??

In case you haven't noticed, Runescape is dieing lol.

This update is gonna be fun, sure it'll take a while to get used to and it might be a bit harder to war, but in the end of they day it's what the game needs ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

The update will no doubt improve the game, because as it stands runescape has an over simplified PvP system that more often then not comes down to luck.

Though most people play RS cause they like the simplicity. Im guessing a new target audience of younger kiddies will take on the game. Meanwhile you're already addicted so jagex doesnt give a **** about you. You'll either rage about combat and start fletching yew logs instead, or you'l happily eat whatever the new update it is jagex throws your way.

Maybe clans will diminish and the wild will get even shittier. In the end they still recieve your money on a monthly basis so they're happy.

winner of this topic

lets all move to rs2006

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

just have to wait and see what happneds :P

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz