Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Community + Bounty Hunter Is Back

-Adam-

lol

Once again we CP will be the driving force between the def movement. We have forced you all to get 35 def and now we will once again increase the stakes. Have fun.

Haha, that's the funniest thing I've read in a long while.

O the irony. Feel free to pm me for pics of ben's topic one week telling everyone nme will lead the 1-10 def revolution and ivp telling everyone a week later that our new max is 35 unquested def rofl. You say you're a law student, you don't seem too bright.

I wouldn't be too proud either since my clan forced you to get defense.

and look what happened to your clan after we got def, you got steamrolled by us from 50 to 15 pulls on the weekends. So please just stop trying lol, take w/e pride you have left and start working on building your clan from the bottom up for the 10th time. I mean seriously man for once do your members a favor and actually try to make your clan better.

OT: This update is going to be really interesting, I dont think its going to damage pures too much but we def will take a beating. It'll just be a bit more of extra time before we find a way to counteract it and get back to doing decent in 1v1 pking.

Another tool that doesn't realize the temporary boost in your pulls are only pop members and other rejects which will leave your clan

As soon as your clan continues to get hunted by the other hpcs. Enjoy the ride while it lasts I guess. Your clan doesn't even compare to CP and you can only claim superiority in pulls which is pretty pathetic.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Another tool that doesn't realize the temporary boost in your pulls are only pop members and other rejects which will leave your clan

As soon as your clan continues to get hunted by the other hpcs. Enjoy the ride while it lasts I guess. Your clan doesn't even compare to CP and you can only claim superiority in pulls which is pretty pathetic.

Where did I ever mention anything about our pulls???? lmao are u mentally challenged or somethin???? As far as I'm concerned I could care less whether we pull 100 or 40 as long as my clan members are happy haha. If it so happens that the HPC's "hunt us down" we will simply cut out the scrubs, improve the core, and focus all of our attention on you :). The only thing CP has over us is the fact you've been open for a much longer time, but that's nothing if you have 0 accomplishments to show for it. I'd love to get into a 10 page argument with you but I'm going to leave it here, but like I said before, stop focusing on our clan and start focusing on yours because by the looks of it they need their ranks more then ever.

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

Where did I ever mention anything about our pulls???? lmao are u mentally challenged or somethin???? As far as I'm concerned I could care less whether we pull 100 or 40 as long as my clan members are happy haha. If it so happens that the HPC's "hunt us down" we will simply cut out the scrubs, improve the core, and focus all of our attention on you :). The only thing CP has over us is the fact you've been open for a much longer time, but that's nothing if you have 0 accomplishments to show for it. I'd love to get into a 10 page argument with you but I'm going to leave it here, but like I said before, stop focusing on our clan and start focusing on yours because by the looks of it they need their ranks more then ever.

Your obviously some newfaq hunting for that first advanced rank in your first pure clan. Cba reading that blob of text. keep it up soldier.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If this update does go into affect Clanning will consist of the same idiots because there will be no more "Pures" out there to recruit. Many clans will end up closing or going Main Clan.

Doubt the update will surpass though.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

no one listen to peter he's retarded,

The video looked interesting but we will have to wait and see how the new combat is like. The berserker mode thing in bounty hunter looks like a hack jagex made for the lulz

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png