Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evidence Of Pure Nerfing

Jesus christ. I love how everyone is going on about how pures are gunna die.

Look more into it how RS is gunna die, the gameplay looks like WoW, it is no longer RuneScape.

No more special attacks is a complete joke. I just hope they don't bring this out till the very end of the year so I can enjoy this game for a few more months while I can.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

To all the people saying it won't effect us because we only fight eachother, the point is that people will no longer be making pures, so the number of people in the pure community will begin to decrease rapidly

Well, good thing I never got 60 attack. I can still turn my account into a tank.

Might as well quit Assrael

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

So....... What's new?

Pures have been created for the sole purpose of fighting other pures for the last four or five years. Even today somebody with defence would destroy a pure, what's the difference?

The only reason we're all here is because we like the fast-paced combat style that pures offer. If pures still want to make pures to fight other pures then they will live on.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

pures are already **** compared to mains who cares if it gets a bit worse

cant wait for the change, rs combat has needed a complete overhaul since day 1

maybe rs will finally be able to compete combat-wise with other mmos

just read this

Allow players’ combat levels to truly represent their ability – The combat level calculator is complicated and encourages players to not train certain skills in an attempt to create a false impression of their damage potential (pures).

possible that damage might scale with combat level?

Refocus combat to be more about player skill - Combat should be an opportunity for you to use your skills as a player. That means making it more about mastering techniques, rather than navigating interfaces at speed.

thank jesus

To all the people saying it won't effect us because we only fight eachother, the point is that people will no longer be making pures, so the number of people in the pure community will begin to decrease rapidly

Well, good thing I never got 60 attack. I can still turn my account into a tank.

Might as well quit Assrael

Haven't played since February. Just want to see if it will be worth coming back to.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.