Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Nme ~ 1st June ~ 30 min cap pkri

walli

Foe-Logo.png

egp9xu.png

Foe approached Enemy asking for a 30 min time capped PKRI for tonight which they accepted with no rules limiting either clan. Due to it being earlier than our normal times it seems some foe members are crap and dont keep up to date on the forums so many came late to the fight. Foe showed some excellent spamming and piling which played a big part in the win. After the initial run in, after we cleared it, we had jumped up in opts so i informed Enemy to see if they wanted to call it or see what they wanted. To my surprise, they did something uncommon and un-pureclanlike they said they would fight and see out the 30 minutes. Respect to Enemy and I hope for many more fights in the future.

egp9xu.png

Foe Starting opts : 160ish

00J6z.jpg

Enemy starting : 153

EDape.png

Foe Ending : 219 opt (**** members turned up late midway through the fight)

qaSwq.jpg

Enemy Ending : 138

Fri] [23:43:13] <[NME]Ben> we had 46 people in FC at the end

egp9xu.png

The KDR of the fight:

FOE Trip Kills: (120) / Trip Deaths: (38) / Trip KDR: (3.16)

NME Trip Kills: (38) / Trip Deaths: (121) / Trip KDR: (0.31)

egp9xu.png

egp9xu.png

Thanks for the fight again Enemy and best of luck against Infliction on sunday in your p2p full out. They are **** so I have every faith in you.

Good job Foe.

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun fighting 50v70 and still doing so great. Thanks for the fight.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

GJ FOE, thought the numbers would be a little more close judging from the preps you've had this week. I'm sure alot of these clans would leave after seeing the options though haha, which is a testament to my clan if anything.

Will be awesome when we get our numbers a bit closer to yours. Hope to do these sorts of fights again soon :)

Again, awesome pull, awesome job.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

GJ FOE, thought the numbers would be a little more close judging from the preps you've had this week. I'm sure alot of these clans would leave after seeing the options though haha, which is a testament to my clan if anything.

Will be awesome when we get our numbers a bit closer to yours. Hope to do these sorts of fights again soon :)

Again, awesome pull, awesome job.

yea was surprised too was kinda reason i got it. Said im happy to do it mid week or other times etc in the future.

Bored of matched opts, want to test my clan and the pure world.

#TEAM-WALLI

Damn nme got rocked.

GJ on both sides tho, action in the wildy!

Down by 20-25 I'd expect any clan to get "rocked". I think we did rather well getting 40 kills.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

gj was pretty fun, proud of our performance for fighting you guys while you had an extra 40% of our pull.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc