Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's 'Infliction' of a Sunday

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Yo FOE had a war to start out this trip vs this Infliction clan who was talking mad ****. Was dangerous with a lot of rules in main's favor but we rolled up with 90 strong to fight their 40 odd and won an easy 2-0 with loads of loot. After this we went PKing to kill everyone who was still out after we finished the mains around 40 min after the hour.

33ojkoy.png

33ojkoy.png

After dominating these mains who are basically known as the most nh main clan (was p necks and 250k- cap and they showed up 2nd round with p necks, power weps etc) we went out and killed people. Our main focuses were MM and Fatality, but soon after hitting MM we heard word from bird that they pulled lower than FOE/FI (fi's 60 was apparently too much for them :o) so they asked NME for a clw fight and apparently fought it out then went and did 12v13 inners. R.I.P Arch Wolf btw =[

33ojkoy.png

4q1yt2.png

We logged in NE stairs and rushed Corp to hit MM. MM were running out of Corp as we barraged them running out. The ones that got out of corp quickly got froze and speced the **** out. MM quickly retreated after running south and regrouping edge. They later went to gamers grotto w103 to fight nme, with a .3 kdr (almost like ysday lol =[)

egp9xu.png

2k4rwl.png

Foe logged in mossies and rushed Corp. FI was fighting EOP who were fighting TLP (cluster lol). The majority of the fight was against FI this world; FOE ran in with specs and mage and quickly banged out some of the pures for free runes and mystic. We then ran crator after the ones who tried escaping into single, we got some more kills in single then ran back to corp to kill anything left, rapidly clearing the battlefield of everything aside massive loot piles xD and eager FOE members.

egp9xu.png

FOE next started focusing more on Fatality, and ended up in a world that HI/Hz were fighting in (props to HZ btw, heard yall was doin gr8) and a scout informed us POP was on the NG hill...so we teled in and rushed it, turns out the yellow were hz/hi and unfortunately we crashed and killed the yellow warriors from both side.

Soon after this, we gwased some DVN clan of 20-25 and got loads of loot n stuff.

Last action of the day we headed to W124 to kill mains and randomers. We got some free sets of full royal and d scims, after clearing up w124 55s and castle we headed down the ports then got a bank at edge and ended with 75 or so people remaining.

egp9xu.png

Gratz my boy Benlington on 99 wc, we all know you need it to speed up canoe chopping for how often you die LOL1/1!11

OAS1N.png

53u5n.png

MNtOc.png

nqbGp.png

c2Xeg.png

QWPUX.png

XcuXw.png

GddY5.png

6Axbr.png

CpmxY.png

HeSeO.png

HWo8K.png

qhc5x.png

FxuWU.png

8JfvR.png

Trophy of the day:
j6yEj.png

egp9xu.png

Was a great trip, wilderness seemed a bit dead today though, even before we came out judging by this KDR -

sundayjune4thendkdr-2.jpg

Thanks for the resistance lads, albeit futile! Been having some awesome trips going into summer, and expecting many more!

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st, good job.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Nice job foe.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

almost like yesterday what?

Here's our fight against you yesterday lol

satvsfoe.png

Also to clarify, we weren't in corp, we were lobbied around it and we logged in to hit you but with Jagex's **** servers, only like 20 people were able to log in instantly, and another 10 shortly after so we called it off and got a dangerous all on pkri in clan wars vs nme.

Gj on your trip, looks like you had fun.

beast asf0k all i can say....

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

satvsfoe.png

Also to clarify, we weren't in corp, we were lobbied around it and we logged in to hit you but with Jagex's **** servers, only like 20 people were able to log in instantly, and another 10 shortly after so we called it off and got a dangerous all on pkri in clan wars vs nme.

sorry from the charts i seen yesterday, i'm positive that one is ********

cheers tho lad, hope you enjoyed your inners being the first clan to end :thumbsup:

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

It's about the KDR ;P everytime we saw MM yesterday it was in a cluster with Foe fighting Fi and MM sniping us. so ye

was just fi vs eop at corp, we hit them on login and were str8 raping it ffs

24l8z7l.png

we culda been #2 for the day but meh **** happens, gj on ur trip!

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Awesome day, shame about the initial fullout, then that other main clan were mad as **** LOL. Looks like we did best in wildy too.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

dem san, them titans look crazy

goodjob on your trip tho, shame about the crash as we were doing work on hostility like 17v25 ;/

95GQQ.png

bonk lewt was made

Oh boy.

I think you failed to realize that we had our backs to GDZ which was where FOE rushed from, so we buttfucked from behind and had been creamed by TLP earlier when we rushed them at a bad angle. I have no problem giving TLP/FOE credit for our deaths because they deserved it. We had most of you down when we were rushed.

screenshot20120711at333.png