Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

disappointing.

walli

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer usually means people like going out and have jobs... Maybe not in FOE where you pull 70s to Fridays, 90s to preps vs mains, and 50 on Saturday but summer doesn't automatically mean more active clans.

Btw, pretty sure you're the one who always says "it's my wilderness, i'll do what I want", and the second you see a clan like MM out fighting in the wilderness you'll round up whatever FOE is online and crash because its "your wilderness".

Joke of a topic from you Walli. Fix your clans attitude and maybe people would do more things like that.

GdTrA.png

there are no pures anymore since ppl get 30def etc like YOUR own clan so plz quit talking bout pures

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

Summer usually means people like going out and have jobs... Maybe not in FOE where you pull 70s to Fridays, 90s to preps vs mains, and 50 on Saturday but summer doesn't automatically mean more active clans.

Btw, pretty sure you're the one who always says "it's my wilderness, i'll do what I want", and the second you see a clan like MM out fighting in the wilderness you'll round up whatever FOE is online and crash because its "your wilderness".

Joke of a topic from you Walli. Fix your clans attitude and maybe people would do more things like that.

So every person in every clan goes out or works all week none stop? i see. Foe's ml is bigger than most, of course we will pull big to events we want people to be at which we prep for. Summer can easily mean more active clans even if its only the people who arnt in school and arnt working.

On weekend trips it is the wildy and i will do what i want, what other attitude do you expect in a retarded scenario where all clans mass and go out with the sole intention of killing other clans. We mass up knowing all clans are going to the wild so we will go and hit all clans. If clans wanna pkri other times then so be it, they can if they crash mine i may crash there, if i dont get crahed then no crash wars will be going on.

#TEAM-WALLI

Also if you dont wanna be crashed then dont ******* mass highlight your public irc channels... again this may help a little

clans like hi r full of leaks lol , wont help aswell

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

So every person in every clan goes out or works all week none stop? i see. Foe's ml is bigger than most, of course we will pull big to events we want people to be at which we prep for. Summer can easily mean more active clans even if its only the people who arnt in school and arnt working.

On weekend trips it is the wildy and i will do what i want, what other attitude do you expect in a retarded scenario where all clans mass and go out with the sole intention of killing other clans. We mass up knowing all clans are going to the wild so we will go and hit all clans. If clans wanna pkri other times then so be it, they can if they crash mine i may crash there, if i dont get crahed then no crash wars will be going on.

"Its just one clan pulls big and hunts everything to crash, every1 hides to protect kdr or crashes to increase it."

is what you're complaining about, he's simply saying that you're the main culprit.

GdTrA.png

who gives a ****, clan leaders prob got **** irl and cbf to set **** up

if the game sucks oh well, hope it gets owned so we can all quit, Jagex would do most of us good

in mm we **** bitches and do drugs in da summer man, im sure a lot of you reading don't even have time let alone cbf with playing let the game be **** a lot really dont give a ****

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

who gives a ****, clan leaders prob got **** irl and cbf to set **** up

if the game sucks oh well, hope it gets owned so we can all quit, Jagex would do most of us good

in mm we **** bitches and do drugs in da summer man, im sure a lot of you reading don't even have time let alone cbf with playing let the game be **** a lot really dont give a ****

You don't **** bitches and do drugs in MM. You all do real life meet-ups (males only) and spin the squeal wheel at each others houses.

The closet doors have flown open young Richard :thumbsup:

Matched opts is boring and annoying, nobody seems to get it... its win win if you are out opt.. if you lose you are expected to and you can say we did well for our opts and can make it a challenge to see how many kids you can drop. If you win you are ******* gods. Sitting members is boring and annoying for any clan. If you find yourself being out opt then get onto your members and spur on your clan to go hard and boost your memberbase activity.

A man with a brain on these forums, what a shocker

Clan wars is cancer. Wildy is back so make the best of it before Jagex ***** us again.

Lol @ the nubs complaining about crashing, haha. Keep doing the same repetitive **** and never challenging your clan.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I like how walli and solo are so against clan wars on this topic but they stopped coming out on Fridays because they would rather prep each other in safe clan wars than lose to MM week in, week out in the wilderness.

Also, I'm pretty sure MM has tried to get a p2p fullout against FOE in the wild rather than clan wars for a long time, but you guys kept insisting on having it in clan wars?

Anyways, I much prefer the wilderness to matched clan wars but I can easily see the benefits of clw. There are no crashers, no mains, and no 1-itemers. Perhaps more importantly, matched opts, which are difficult if not impossible to enforce, allow clans of different sizes to compete against each other on equal footing, adding diversity to what would otherwise be a repetitive cycle of fighting the same clans over and over again.

All that being said, it would be interesting to see some more of this type of fight, though it's unlikely that it will happen regularly, especially after how one-sided that last two have been.

I like how walli and solo are so against clan wars on this topic but they stopped coming out on Fridays because they would rather prep each other in safe clan wars than lose to MM week in, week out in the wilderness.

Also, I'm pretty sure MM has tried to get a p2p fullout against FOE in the wild rather than clan wars for a long time, but you guys kept insisting on having it in clan wars?

Anyways, I much prefer the wilderness to matched clan wars but I can easily see the benefits of clw. There are no crashers, no mains, and no 1-itemers. Perhaps more importantly, matched opts, which are difficult if not impossible to enforce, allow clans of different sizes to compete against each other on equal footing, adding diversity to what would otherwise be a repetitive cycle of fighting the same clans over and over again.

All that being said, it would be interesting to see some more of this type of fight, though it's unlikely that it will happen regularly, especially after how one-sided that last two have been.

mm pull 90 foe pull 50 mm declare p2p full out - walli inactive.

mm pull 70 foe pull 70, walli active - where are you now? i know your leaders are scared of me, but the fact your clan seems to be that bothered and scared of my members the the point you dont even complain that your leaders wont give you fights against us.

A full out in the wildy would not work.

There would be 1 week prep minimum meaning 1 week for every man and his dog to find out about it and prepare to rag, 1 item and ruin it.

you say we hide in clanwars... funny that, where is mm YET AGAIN this friday????

silly little boy

#TEAM-WALLI