Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs FOE F2P Pkri

Milky

More like you'll be running from us our birthday weekend.

Gj on beating a clan with +20.

I guess?

I can assure you your clan is the least of our worries. Your mass recruits won't bring you anywhere, look forward to that bootcamp lmfao

and rofl at the idiots who think clan wars and wildy are same lmfao

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok wallister m8 firstly cronic isn't a rank and no1 gives a **** wat he says

secondly ur the one idling in a chan full of eop ranks, #bible

as for anyone complaining about lying about opts, why would we lie about opts in a fullout prep lmfap??

as for anyone complaining about our "mains", there was 1 kid on his main that wasn't on ts or in the fc, and when foe told us he was there we told him to gtfo

and as for the fatman bragging about putting us in the dark ages, its funny that ur implying our "dark ages" has been pulling ~50 to both servers and maintaining roughly #4 in each server, while only 2 months ago FOE struggled to pull 50 to their anniversary and was looking pretty much dead until you lowered your reqs, made a recruitment vid, unretired, and got a mass influx of low quality apps, as seen in the fact ur the only major clan with a mage average under 94 (except nme but lets face it they can't p2p for ****)

you made a topic begging for this war and when you get it and we outpull you and get a 10.0 kdr, you come on here threatening us, its a shame cos we were bein fair respectful to you up until that point but meh, typical foe

Typical Walli

EoP please be respectful or there will be consequences

Solo #1 you have no power cockroach

Solo is my son

I'm telling

Suck much cockiness, expected.

Can you say that again in English?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png