Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs FOE F2P Pkri

Milky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy ****

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gf guys wish we would of pulled more so it was more interesting. Anyways respect for doing this, these things are really fun even if you're on the losing side.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

You cant make a topic asking for more 30 min full outs and then ***** about being out opted.

Cmon now bros.....

I hope every1 had a good ol time. Shame I wasn't there.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

How did FOE pull 70 last friday to pkri vs NME and 35 today? Nonetheless Gj guys!

We didn't know about the pkri our channel just got masshighlighted 30 mins before wereas EoP had a prep.

Not going to lie but fighting EoP out opt and having mains snipe us

'T A Y Y A B' etc was ****** **** but atleast Foe stuck with the rules.

Im looking forward to other clans doing these sorts of things, now everything is about kdr, the community is turning to ****.

Gf EoP

my pov

also;

lmfaoks.jpg

l0l!!!!!!

you are a moron, your clan has been off the map for the last several weeks and every other clan has laughed and enjoyed it.

I've had cronic pming me trying to rebuild bridges along with talking to other leaders. I havnt bothered with eop because to be honest had bigger and better clans to deal with and fight and you were kept at bay by other clans like nme.

one saturday and a pkri which went well for you and out of the dark ages? dont ruin what could be a decent come back to the real world for your clan by being the ******** that you are.

in before you try and ddos my ts, complete and utter retard lad.

#TEAM-WALLI

How did FOE pull 70 last friday to pkri vs NME and 35 today? Nonetheless Gj guys!

This was a 2 hour prep, their friday pkri wasn't.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Lying about ops to get a win obviously, you went matched with IR and lost 3-0, no wonder you lied to foe :P

teheee

No one's "lying" about opts, this fight was not matched therefore there would be no reason to lie in the first place.

IR's very good in the 20vs20-30vs30 range so as long as we get our practice, it doesn't really matter.

Thanks for your input though

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

We were bored of the same old 1 defence all off CWA preps, which are way too repetitive these days (1 clan dd's 1 clan attacks and vice versa),

that's your fault for agreeing to those rules all the time?

Gj

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

ok wallister m8 firstly cronic isn't a rank and no1 gives a **** wat he says

secondly ur the one idling in a chan full of eop ranks, #bible

as for anyone complaining about lying about opts, why would we lie about opts in a fullout prep lmfap??

as for anyone complaining about our "mains", there was 1 kid on his main that wasn't on ts or in the fc, and when foe told us he was there we told him to gtfo

and as for the fatman bragging about putting us in the dark ages, its funny that ur implying our "dark ages" has been pulling ~50 to both servers and maintaining roughly #4 in each server, while only 2 months ago FOE struggled to pull 50 to their anniversary and was looking pretty much dead until you lowered your reqs, made a recruitment vid, unretired, and got a mass influx of low quality apps, as seen in the fact ur the only major clan with a mage average under 94 (except nme but lets face it they can't p2p for ****)

you made a topic begging for this war and when you get it and we outpull you and get a 10.0 kdr, you come on here threatening us, its a shame cos we were bein fair respectful to you up until that point but meh, typical foe

Lying about ops to get a win obviously, you went matched with IR and lost 3-0, no wonder you lied to foe :P

teheee

Read the topic little one.

We didn't know about the pkri our channel just got masshighlighted 30 mins before wereas EoP had a prep.

Not going to lie but fighting EoP out opt and having mains snipe us

'T A Y Y A B' etc was ****** **** but atleast Foe stuck with the rules.

Im looking forward to other clans doing these sorts of things, now everything is about kdr, the community is turning to ****.

Gf EoP

So you wouldn't use KDR in a return war...? Cmon now son, so if one clan dominated while the other just gained opts right at the end, they would have more and be the winners right?

my pov

also;

lmfaoks.jpg

l0l!!!!!!

you are a moron, your clan has been off the map for the last several weeks and every other clan has laughed and enjoyed it.

I've had cronic pming me trying to rebuild bridges along with talking to other leaders. I havnt bothered with eop because to be honest had bigger and better clans to deal with and fight and you were kept at bay by other clans like nme.

one saturday and a pkri which went well for you and out of the dark ages? dont ruin what could be a decent come back to the real world for your clan by being the ******** that you are.

Calm down lad, think about two months ago FOE wasn't in the greatest of spots until your reqs was lowered, EOP's now simply not pulling as low either, but hey I guess we will be seeing more of FOE+Fi together on the weekends from now on?

EoP please be respectful or there will be consequences

Solo #1 you have no power cockroach

This was a 2 hour prep, their friday pkri wasn't.

THIS!!!

We were bored of the same old 1 defence all off CWA preps, which are way too repetitive these days (1 clan dd's 1 clan attacks and vice versa),

that's your fault for agreeing to those rules all the time?

Gj

Hence why we got something different?

ty

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

run at me bro

woops nvm, sry m8!

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

teheee

M8 you shouldnt be talking, you lost vs mains 60v35, got smacked by mm when you had addy, stood in single for the rest of ur trip

???????????????????????????????????

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

teheee

M8 you shouldnt be talking, you lost vs mains 60v35, got smacked by mm when you had addy, stood in single for the rest of ur trip

???????????????????????????????????

So that's around 30-35 minutes of fighting.

You had a 30 seconds fight vs us which got crashed and then another 30 seconds fight vs Fatality before that got crashed too. I'd rather have action and lose than have no action at all, and I'm sure your leadership would feel the same way.

None the less, Good Job vs FOE. Nice to see more clans going on in the wilderness.

Hi