Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption Turns 5

-Ricky

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They closed twice, for a total of ~6 months.

5 years - 6 months = 3 years?

OT: Was my first clan, was a very good clan to start out in. Summer 2010 was the best time ever in this clan, the community was the best I've been a part of.

After the last reopen it hasn't really been the same, I guess I just learned more than I knew when I first joined IR.

Glad to see you made it to 5, hoping to see a rise from IR over the summer, as they do every summer.

Good job but you weren't open for those 5 years.

EOP wasn't open for the period of time they claimed to be open for, but they certainly celebrated their birthday without receiving this ********.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

nice!!!!!!! you guys have managed to stay alive as a mediocre clan for 5 years!! impressive!!!

And you've managed to join Pure Warfare yesterday!! Impressive!!!

I wouldn't expect you to understand what we've done, as you simply haven't been around long enough. It's not your fault. :thumbsup:

cya

Wow if a clan that closed x3 times every other year can still be considered 5 years, then good job all Iron Legion Members, 3 Years strong! Looool Lets not forget our Legends of Carnage! 4 Years STRONG.

Topic gave me giggles, gl IR

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

EOP wasn't open for the period of time they claimed to be open for, but they certainly celebrated their birthday without receiving this ********.

EoP closed once, IR closed 3-4 times if I'm not mistaken.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

On June 6th, 2007, history was created. It began around midnight when two ambitious 13-year-olds, Austin and Ricky, wanted to try something new with their Runescape experience. Austin was a disgruntled High Council of the pure clan Delta Force. Ricky was DF's webmaster. Austin had enough of the lackadaisical attitude of the other ranks and members. The ranks were lazy, the members didn't care. It didn't feel like a family.

:( you make me sad

happy birthday from teamagony

35b6usw.gif

Wow if a clan that closed x3 times every other year can still be considered 5 years, then good job all Iron Legion Members, 3 Years strong! Looool Lets not forget our Legends of Carnage! 4 Years STRONG.

WE ARE NOT A CLAN, WE ARE A LEGION.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Didn't you close like 3 times for over 6months+, I don't understand how you are 5 years old. Anyway gratz on your birthday :)

By being around for 5 years retard

2*

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Didn't you close like 3 times for over 6months+, I don't understand how you are 5 years old. Anyway gratz on your birthday :)

2*

1zgdrib_th.jpg

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

2*

1zgdrib_th.jpg

doing what i do best

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Twice, once for like a week and the other time for 5 months.

Twice retard.

Wrong.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg