Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

POP vs NME

True-Pures

z0irM.png

So pretty much title says it all we decided to call it a draw due to both clans having positive kdr and mains sniping haft way through the fight. Thanks again for the fight NME always a pleasure

FOR SOME REASON ITS SENDING THE VIDEO LINK TO OUR OTHER TRIP BEFORE FIGHT VS NME . MUST LOOK ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR NEW VIDEO

also check our new site, we made it week ago and still lots to do [ www.rs-pop.com ]

#1 clan

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

What about the fight that started at GDZ, where we cleared you, and then you rerushed us at vents and we cleared you again? O.o

Just wondering..

ya man i cant see that bit either, or the mention of 63vs26 and still cleared wtf is this??

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png