Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Npo Closing

Moni

ween it closed stop being so mad br0 u been all mad today even when i was flaming u in ts u get so mad , the clan closed so get over it u social reject

ris NPO u can figure out wat that stands for :D

You were kicked as a rank, you joined a rival clan, and now you went main. You're in no position to be talking on behalf of NPO because you were a garbage rank lol. Telling me I'm a social reject is a contradiction because you dropped out of school because you were a social outcast to go play Runescape at home. Please stand down lil guy..

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acually sir i was demoted then i got kicked on purpose get your facts straight m88888 and funny cuz im still in school umadbr0? and i was a garbage rank says the outrage crew when u got captain of npo L0000L and u got demoted in outrage so idk why u talkin about ranks bro complete garbage sir. done replying dont need to listen to your jokes from ur class clown =]

Ahhh.. always f!cked to see a clan close, know the feeling mates :(..

You should be proud of what you guys managed to accomplish whilst being alive, i really didn't expect you guys to get this far personally.

Best of luck for you all in the future,

Junior

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Ahhh.. always f!cked to see a clan close, know the feeling mates :(..

You should be proud of what you guys managed to accomplish whilst being alive, i really didn't expect you guys to get this far personally.

Best of luck for you all in the future,

Junior

Thanks Guys

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Guess ill say cya. Though I have no idea what the pure clan situation is like, i'm guessing same old.

You ex NPO players should make use of your time and go beat Diablo or something

diablos 3 not that addicting as diablo 2, the classes kinda blow and the new skill system disinterests me

gl npo

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Was honestly one of the most Respectable clans we have fought for the past few weeks. There where times in our Rivalry that we had around last year, where we both got our pulls up to the 50's and even you guys to your 60's + 70's and dominated our competition.

You guys where able to accomplish so much, in so little, and that is something that any NPO should never forget.

The past few weeks, those dangerous preps where absolutely amazing and filled with laughter. I hope you guys can sure as hell find a new home in Zenith, I love some of your members and Ex-Ranks. Can't wait til we can see what we can accomplish together, not only in just P2P Server, but F2P as well.

~ Josh/Co0kiezs

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Guess ill say cya. Though I have no idea what the pure clan situation is like, i'm guessing same old.

You ex NPO players should make use of your time and go beat Diablo or something

diablos 3 not that addicting as diablo 2, the classes kinda blow and the new skill system disinterests me

gl npo

Oh well plenty of other better games out there :whistling: (click sig)

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

:D

Was a decent run, although we accomplished much more than we did in outrage, i feel like it was not as fun. The game its self is wack. I hope all you guys chose your new homes wisely & remember which clans kept you close when you were in NPO.

Goodluck fellas,

~ Morris

PS: Ween i see you brehh, true nigguh stay schemin =]

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

ween it closed stop being so mad br0 u been all mad today even when i was flaming u in ts u get so mad , the clan closed so get over it u social reject

ris NPO u can figure out wat that stands for :D

i love my niggas tho :D u know who u are

You type like a straight up idiot. My god you're seriously a legitimate moron and it's unbelievable.

screenshot20120711at333.png

R.I.P. New Pure Order,

I always enjoyed your graphics, loved the fact that your clan stayed out of rivalries, had a tight knit community, and on top of that gave it your all. Goodluck to each and every NPO member wherever you go and congrats to whatever clan gets them because only quality was in New Pure Order.

- Griffin

screenshot20120711at333.png

Was a good clan. Good luck to all the members. Wish u the best.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lol at zenith sucking them off didnt you guys hate eachother

ikr? Crankeds ******* is making all the npo/sko guys join them... :rolleyes: The real nigguhs stay clanless or join hpcs

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Was a decent run, although we accomplished much more than we did in outrage, i feel like it was not as fun. The game its self is wack. I hope all you guys chose your new homes wisely & remember which clans kept you close when you were in NPO.

Goodluck fellas,

~ Morris

Yezzir, hope you hang around, btw Miamia 2-1 OKC ^_^

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Was honestly one of the most Respectable clans we have fought for the past few weeks. There where times in our Rivalry that we had around last year, where we both got our pulls up to the 50's and even you guys to your 60's + 70's and dominated our competition.

You guys where able to accomplish so much, in so little, and that is something that any NPO should never forget.

The past few weeks, those dangerous preps where absolutely amazing and filled with laughter. I hope you guys can sure as hell find a new home in Zenith, I love some of your members and Ex-Ranks. Can't wait til we can see what we can accomplish together, not only in just P2P Server, but F2P as well.

~ Josh/Co0kiezs

why u trying to suck em off?

OT: RIP

fatalitycartoonfinalcop.png

Hawmo.

Goodluck fellas,

~ Morris

Yezzir, hope you hang around, btw Miamia 2-1 OKC ^_^

OKC will take the next 3 games to clutch the 4-2 =]

BestLeader.png

RIP

Wish you guys the best whether you stay clanless or join any clan. Was fun fighting you guys. Sorry to hear

GL

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

always sad to see a clan close

i honestly doubted NPO as a clan when you guys opened but you clearly proved me and the pure community wrong

@ Halloween loosen up glum chum

RIP NPO

woop woop