Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Npo Closing

Moni

NPO was definitely were a clan worth having around in the community it's a shame to see them close. Thanks to everyone who made the fights possible and I hope everyone who will continue to play will find a new home that fits them well. It's a bit of a pity to see some of the most renown members of NPO flaming each other on a topic such as this. There's a time & place for everything, focus on the good times and let it go.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip boys I remember how we came to opening like it was yesterday and are almost instant closure, we worked through that to take the world by storm, the motto which I still live by. Though rs isn't my thing anymore gl were ever you go. You will make more friends and divide out like it usually happens. I dont think any of our ranks can open a clan like this anymore so it's definitely the end of the line.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

Rest In Peace to one of the best pure pkers/editors and clan leaders of this era: Blitz U

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

You guys had a great run, it was a blast fighting you guys when we had the chance.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Always had mad respect for NPO. I left EOP to join NPO but I decided to go back because I didn't make to many friends :/

In my eyes Morris was one of the nicest and most genuine leaders I have ever encountered. Closing doesn't mean that a clan should break up.

Was never in the clan with you Ween, but the reason I joined NPO is because I thought you were going to join it again. When I left you joined :P

Add my new account : The Santana

They call me big meech.

RIP Guys, i really do wish the best for everybody.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Moni, why did you make this topic? You dipped straight to Zenith lmao.. I'm dumbfounded

Not saying he should have made the topic, but isn't that his right to go elsewhere since his clan closed?

It hasn't even been closed for more than 3 hours, and if you at all loyal to your "home" clan you would at least hang around the community instead of dipping straight to a rival clan.

Anyways, I'm chilling around the community and don't plan on clanning during this type of era that we're headed to.

Ok listen. Even @ our last trip u didnt come and true i call npo my home and yes im loyal ive been here since day 1. My m8s wanted 2 go 2 z so i followed man why are u getting so mad. Just chill

Mad? I didn't know other people controlled you. I just think a founder or leader of the clan should have made the topic instead of you, or that other random that threw it up. If you want talk so much **** about Zenith and end up being the weaker person and joining the people you targeted so much then so be it. Enjoy being in a already dieing community called the pure world. ^_^

Your argument is a joke, so ugly that it bugs me. You're saying he's letting people control him, is a weaker person and he's joining 'the people you targeted so much', when in his perspective he didn't join Zenith, he stayed with his friends. You, to the contrary, are the weaker person. Limited in mind, limitless in ignorance. Don't bother replying to me because I don't care enough for your replies that take around 10-15 minutes to come up with, I know you really try to impress me when I reply to you but be the bigger man this time and don't lol.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was honestly one of the most Respectable clans we have fought for the past few weeks. There where times in our Rivalry that we had around last year, where we both got our pulls up to the 50's and even you guys to your 60's + 70's and dominated our competition.

You guys where able to accomplish so much, in so little, and that is something that any NPO should never forget.

The past few weeks, those dangerous preps where absolutely amazing and filled with laughter. I hope you guys can sure as hell find a new home in Zenith, I love some of your members and Ex-Ranks. Can't wait til we can see what we can accomplish together, not only in just P2P Server, but F2P as well.

~ Josh/Co0kiezs

Translation:

ughuguguguhuguguguguguguggugg *slurp* yeah so anyway sorry for flaming the **** out of you guys please join us lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

wow, rip

So shocked, u guys were always pro, and really funny.

I wish you all the best, and goodluck to all of you

to all ex-npo: Idle in #clan-cp and get to know some Cp if you can, and pm me if you're in there.

RIP

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Moni, why did you make this topic? You dipped straight to Zenith lmao.. I'm dumbfounded

Not saying he should have made the topic, but isn't that his right to go elsewhere since his clan closed?

It hasn't even been closed for more than 3 hours, and if you at all loyal to your "home" clan you would at least hang around the community instead of dipping straight to a rival clan.

Anyways, I'm chilling around the community and don't plan on clanning during this type of era that we're headed to.

their whole community came to us, Not only moni.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

learnt so much from this clan and had some of my best moments thanks to all the ranks for making it happend enjoyed my 5 months on npo so much :D cheers josh specially known you back from sko days gl bro!

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

Ok listen. Even @ our last trip u didnt come and true i call npo my home and yes im loyal ive been here since day 1. My m8s wanted 2 go 2 z so i followed man why are u getting so mad. Just chill

Mad? I didn't know other people controlled you. I just think a founder or leader of the clan should have made the topic instead of you, or that other random that threw it up. If you want talk so much **** about Zenith and end up being the weaker person and joining the people you targeted so much then so be it. Enjoy being in a already dieing community called the pure world. ^_^

Your argument is a joke, so ugly that it bugs me. You're saying he's letting people control him, is a weaker person and he's joining 'the people you targeted so much', when in his perspective he didn't join Zenith, he stayed with his friends. You, to the contrary, are the weaker person. Limited in mind, limitless in ignorance. Don't bother replying to me because I don't care enough for your replies that take around 10-15 minutes to come up with, I know you really try to impress me when I reply to you but be the bigger man this time and don't lol.

Why are you even taking the time to make yourself to be perceived as an intellectual person? Why do you take the time to even respond to breakdown an argument? If it wasn't at all directed towards you.. why are you taking the time to come off as an 4rsehole?

Camp the topic all you like, I wont at all respond to your next reply.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot