Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Npo Closing

Moni

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

held more respect for you guys in the beginning, right after the merge where i would see you guys pking as a clan almost daily, always up for a fight even against FOE who were known to pull loads on short notice and inevitably win most fights...you guys always put up a great fight and i held a lot of respect for that

seemed it sort of went downhill tho, the couple times i had npo leaks it would just be 'corp or single' and the kdr would tell the truth with that, and around the time pop started pking loads, npo dropped back and all i wud see of them was like rap battles and **** lol

i would say it seemed you guys lost sight of what clanning is about towards the end, ultimately leading to the downfall...but hey it's a definite possibility your ranks just got bored of the game, it happens

that being said, you gave us many good preps, midweek fights, miniwars, etc..I hope most of you remain in the pure community and find a new home, don't dwell over npo closing - trust me there are places you will find yourselves welcomed and over time feel like npo was just a memory and shadow of the path you choose...the choice is now, i know for a fact the cpr guys that joined after cpr closed (2-3 years i think it lasted?) rarely look back in the light of what they have became in foe and how far they have progressed

do whatever the **** you want lads, i'll remember npo as a quality p2p clan - wish you lot the best

love you h'ween :)

^_^, was a good read.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Well NPO did decent in their lifetime to some extent also might i add produced some fantastic P2P warrers have fun wherever you decide to go and Rip.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

rip

I'm sure u guys will end up opening again tho

We won't lol. Well not as a whole at least...Me/Trent/Morris/Blitz all quit runescape. If we ever come back it'll be in a HPC.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

rip

I'm sure u guys will end up opening again tho

We won't lol. Well not as a whole at least...Me/Trent/Morris/Blitz all quit runescape. If we ever come back it'll be in a HPC.

what this man said

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

held more respect for you guys in the beginning, right after the merge where i would see you guys pking as a clan almost daily, always up for a fight even against FOE who were known to pull loads on short notice and inevitably win most fights...you guys always put up a great fight and i held a lot of respect for that

seemed it sort of went downhill tho, the couple times i had npo leaks it would just be 'corp or single' and the kdr would tell the truth with that, and around the time pop started pking loads, npo dropped back and all i wud see of them was like rap battles and **** lol

i would say it seemed you guys lost sight of what clanning is about towards the end, ultimately leading to the downfall...but hey it's a definite possibility your ranks just got bored of the game, it happens

that being said, you gave us many good preps, midweek fights, miniwars, etc..I hope most of you remain in the pure community and find a new home, don't dwell over npo closing - trust me there are places you will find yourselves welcomed and over time feel like npo was just a memory and shadow of the path you choose...the choice is now, i know for a fact the cpr guys that joined after cpr closed (2-3 years i think it lasted?) rarely look back in the light of what they have became in foe and how far they have progressed

do whatever the **** you want lads, i'll remember npo as a quality p2p clan - wish you lot the best

love you h'ween :)

Gotta be trollin'