Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The ONLY way.

Stella

The only way to save pures from being destroyed,

is to come together as a community, and let Jagex know that we are significant.

They can't ignore us if we all come together.

I was thinking earlier. If you're 1 attack 99 strength 31 pray, whatever combat level in the current system,

you'll be 102 combat. The same combat as a completely maxed 1 defence pure.

Something needs to be done.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Everyone needs to quit stressing out about this and just play the game. 90% of this community doesn't even solo pk and just play for their clan so this update shouldn't worry you, from what it looks like this update isn't going to change pure vs pure and if it does more people will just get 30 def.

Everyone is stressing out about something that hasn't even happened yet.

xdf1vq.png

your're new, Jagex doesn't give a **** about about what it's players want, especially pures for that matter

Yes jagex doesn't care about what it's players want,

that's why they reintroduced the wilderness? free trade? made a new bh?

yeah. They don't care. This isn't even about your clan or my clan or whatever, yet you're still flaming?

Yes but I do enjoy single pking once in awhile. I know there are a lot of pures in this community who single pk/brid and this update is going to ruin that.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

You have a point. If thats how the combat system does come out to be then its messed up. But if its just a small rumor or like a small amount of info let out about it and we will get more info on it later then this worrying isnt needed.

As it is only a beta we can complain about it after the beta is released.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You have a point. If thats how the combat system does come out to be then its messed up. But if its just a small rumor or like a small amount of info let out about it and we will get more info on it later then this worrying isnt needed.

As it is only a beta we can complain about it after the beta is released.

It's not a rumor.

It was on the homepage of Runescape. ha.

It still sucks.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

And a hero stood up and put and end to the wars and bloodshed he told us that the power we used to kill each other would only lead to our sad and tragic end "40 defence" He told us we needed to stand up and fight the odds we needed to stick it to the man and not bow before there mighty defence levels.

IM BEHIND YOU DOOD U POST ON MY TOPICS ALOT IM JUST PROUD I COULD POST ON YOURS THE PURE-COMMUNITY HERO

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Go outside instead of making dumb topics about a game that has been dead for years.

Side Note: Any change in the game would be for the best because the game in general is boring.

LOL! Who still plays this game

i dont solo pk and i barely go to saturday trips so tbh it doesnt bother me, but it does suck for pures who care about pking

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

It's like trying to throw rocks at the system, nothing will be or can be done at this point. You of all people trying to make a topic like this, lol... good luck.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

This update isnt that bad it just means that true 1 def pures wont have to fight zerker/turm pures in 1v1 pking. They should have done this along time ago. But lvl 70s in clans arent going to be able to attack lvl 130s in adamant which means fights will have to be near gdz/maze area.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

This update isnt that bad it just means that true 1 def pures wont have to fight zerker/turm pures in 1v1 pking. They should have done this along time ago tbh. The only problem is that lvl 70s in clans arent going to be able to attack lvl 130s in adamant which means fights will have to be near Gdz/maze area.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

And a hero stood up and put and end to the wars and bloodshed he told us that the power we used to kill each other would only lead to our sad and tragic end "40 defence" He told us we needed to stand up and fight the odds we needed to stick it to the man and not bow before there mighty defence levels.

IM BEHIND YOU DOOD U POST ON MY TOPICS ALOT IM JUST PROUD I COULD POST ON YOURS THE PURE-COMMUNITY HERO

l0l0l

Go outside instead of making dumb topics about a game that has been dead for years.

Side Note: Any change in the game would be for the best because the game in general is boring.

what is this outside you speak of...

lmfao

I saw that fastback111 posted this thread and I didnt even read what he said and i started laughing LOL

I saw you were from zenith and stopped reading

tl;dr

hi harris!

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

your're new, Jagex doesn't give a **** about about what it's players want, especially pures for that matter

Yes jagex doesn't care about what it's players want,

that's why they reintroduced the wilderness? free trade? made a new bh?

yeah. They don't care. This isn't even about your clan or my clan or whatever, yet you're still flaming?

Yes but I do enjoy single pking once in awhile. I know there are a lot of pures in this community who single pk/brid and this update is going to ruin that.

Believe me if they really cared they would of never taken the wildy away. Btw where in my response do you see me flaming.

Basically what i'm saying is that these topics are pointless.

woop woop

lololol

Retired.

yes

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it