Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To all you old guys

Reilly

i dislike several clans in this community and will not rest until they are dead

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to just completely cut ties with people you have known for so many years. I think that's the main reason people still play, it's hard to continue having fun with a game that you've played for 7 years. Haven't played much myself in the past 1-2 years, but it's difficult to leave the community.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

That have played the game before dec07, how the hell do you managed to stay interested in rs anymore? Serious question, with all the new updates, weapons and ******** what keeps you guys playing? I'm assuming most of you, as I, are at least 18+ by this point in your lives, and I was wondering what keeps you interested in the game now a days. Is it the community that you've indulged yourselves in for all these years, or do some of you legitimately still enjoy playing rs to pass time and have fun?

I'm competitive. #Fatality

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

game is so **** lol..i dont remember the last time i actually played it for anything other than a tlp event

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

The constant changes rs puts in being good or bad but I fear they've outdone themselves this time. Also I switched from main clanning in '09 to pure

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

i play to go on ts with friends and clanning, nothing else is really enjoyable anymore

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Quit after UT was over and haven't played since. The game just changed too much from the game I fell in love with. But, like others, i still like to be involved in the community and keep up to date with clans and such.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Quit after UT was over and haven't played since. The game just changed too much from the game I fell in love with. But, like others, i still like to be involved in the community and keep up to date with clans and such.

i love u

oldschool pking buddies forlife, i still never forget bsing that kid at 13 ports just for a dds XD

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Haven't enjoyed the game one bit lol.

This **** isn't RS, it's gayscape anymore.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

dont like scape, just browse these forums once in a while

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Clanning, and playing lots of halo made me stay on the game.

Also I love to log into my first account looking at my sythe & stuff :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

i love u

oldschool pking buddies forlife, i still never forget bsing that kid at 13 ports just for a dds XD

<3

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

honestly, i wouldnt still be playing if i wasnt able to endlessly flame people and make them angry. the game sucks, the clanning community has gone WAY downhill, only thing left to do is continue being better than the newfags and flaming them relentlessly for not being around when the old wildy was l0l

pwnedeop.jpg

GF EoP, had fun, better luck next time

honestly, i wouldnt still be playing if i wasnt able to endlessly flame people and make them angry. the game sucks, the clanning community has gone WAY downhill, only thing left to do is continue being better than the newfags and flaming them relentlessly for not being around when the old wildy was l0l

Nice life, Wasting all your time on flaming young people over the internet. :confused:

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

I stopped caring a few years ago, but there is something about IR's community that keeps me on my toes and wanting me to at least peak my head in and say hello.

You also have to consider botting has been huge the past couple of years so, it's not like I really played. I just did the "fun stuff" as my computer ran. Mostly played Cod4 when it first came out while my bots ran, then World at war, all the way up to mw3 so really it's been play xbox while botting. But now that I sold my xbox Im not really much of a gamer and just go on "LoL" when Im bored.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Nice life, Wasting all your time on flaming young people over the internet. :confused:

well, boomer, since its become something of a past time for me to pick your idiotic statements apart i thought i may as well give it another go.

first of all, if i enjoy it and find it fun, how am i wasting my life? whats the point of life if not to enjoy it and have fun?

secondly, why do you assume i spend all my time on my computer playing RS? you would know, though, considering you're on twice as much as i am doing nothing more than judge those who still play and spam our channel with dutch ****, you can probably gauge how often I come on and talk in irc

and finally, why mock me for flaming when your preamble for most conversation we have is a bait? tsk tsk good sir. let me be! and if you honestly think im that bad, check your head.

pwnedeop.jpg

GF EoP, had fun, better luck next time

well, boomer, since its become something of a past time for me to pick your idiotic statements apart i thought i may as well give it another go.

first of all, if i enjoy it and find it fun, how am i wasting my life? whats the point of life if not to enjoy it and have fun?

secondly, why do you assume i spend all my time on my computer playing RS? you would know, though, considering you're on twice as much as i am doing nothing more than judge those who still play and spam our channel with dutch ****, you can probably gauge how often I come on and talk in irc

and finally, why mock me for flaming when your preamble for most conversation we have is a bait? tsk tsk good sir. let me be! and if you honestly think im that bad, check your head.

35lsio.jpg

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

I enjoy listening Ryan on TS raging every weekend and Logan making fun of him.

I started this game in around 04, clanning 07. Retired from everything last month when i realised its **** and im wasting my time.

All the people I've gotten to know through all the years keeps me here it'd be kinda sad not to have them; it's kinda something you just can't leave.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png