Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Fullout: Fi vs. EOP - Who will win

Pig Benis

Fi vs. EOP  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win on Saturday?

• Fatality
    • Eruption of Pures

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eop never won a fullout not even a 2v2 rofl

Shows your lack of knowledge lol, maybe i should refresh your memory of Fi's fullout experience

losing with a +20, lol.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Shows your lack of knowledge lol, maybe i should refresh your memory of Fi's fullout experience

losing with a +20, lol.

Thats P2P mate :whistling:.

Maybe i should refresh your memory of EOP's fullout experience

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

Both clans have similar experience in F2P full outs, both clans have similar memberlists (FI slighty more), both clans have similar skill levels - so it's gonna be very interesting - could easily go either way.

Personally the result doesn't bother me - it looks like pure clanning is coming to an end and I'm really happy to have another F2P full out before the end.

I just really hope this fight stays clean like the good old days - no ddos no flaming no hacking

Good luck to both clans! :thumbsup:

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

losing with a +20, lol.

shows your lack of iq i said eop not foe lol

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

losing with a +20, lol.

shows your lack of iq i said eop not foe lol

l0l heidi<3

fatalitycartoonfinalcop.png

Hawmo.

losing with a +20, lol.

them trees

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

losing with a +20, lol.

Shows the lack of quality members you had back then and still do.

cya saturday

We will go our hardest as usual.

Best of luck.

For Chris, for Mash, for ddossing site for 2 weeks, for ddosing TS week in week out, for leaking A51 (leadership boards), on Saturday we will do nothing but give it OUR ALLL.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Both clans have similar experience in F2P full outs, both clans have similar memberlists (FI slighty more), both clans have similar skill levels - so it's gonna be very interesting - could easily go either way.

Personally the result doesn't bother me - it looks like pure clanning is coming to an end and I'm really happy to have another F2P full out before the end.

I just really hope this fight stays clean like the good old days - no ddos no flaming no hacking

Members: 82/106 (-24)

Slightly more? I can remember FI declining numerous times with a lower memberlist gap. However, we aren't afraid :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Fi has my vote.

they are the more experienced clan, their members are of top quality, And their callers are also top quality

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

Members: 82/106 (-24)

Slightly more? I can remember FI declining numerous times with a lower memberlist gap. However, we aren't afraid :thumbsup:

You don't have a choice on accepting/declining the fight, it's either you do it or forefit, totally different concepts.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png