Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Fullout: Fi vs. EOP - Who will win

Pig Benis

Fi vs. EOP  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win on Saturday?

• Fatality
    • Eruption of Pures

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fi vs EOP

This rivalry has been going on and starts up every summer since both clans have been opened.

Ive been in the middle of it in my short time being FI and its very fun.

This might be the last couple months of Pure clanning and this very well might be the last time EOP or FI can prove who is better so Good luck to both and make it entertaining this is the Rivalry of 2012.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

72-20 in favour of fi, just the way we like it :P

I'm almost certain Fi will pull 100, while i think we'll find it more difficult to get to that, considering Fi has been outpulling us by ~10-15 for the past few weeks, so i don't think theres any chance of us outnumbering them as people are suggesting lol.

At the end of the day it will come down to the quality of Fi's 100. They're very good at 40v40- because they have a small core of very high level addy daddys, but i've noticed in our recent fights that although they're pulling 80 to trips, at least 30 of them are under level 85 and seem to be very easy bangs/inexperienced warrers, many of them coming from YR or SoP. If Fi can pull 100 of just their own members + elders then they should be able to beat us with a +5 or so on us, but if they've having to invite the same low quality to the fullout as they do to their trips, then i think if we can pull 95 then we have a great chance of winning.

Don't think theres really any question we have the better/more experienced callers in high opt fights, we've had the same callers for the last 3 years, and most of that time was spent having 70v70+ fights with MM, as opposed to Fi in that i don't even know most of their ranks, and up until about 2 months ago they've been in an ancient slump.

Either way should be interesting, looks like the pressure of expectation is on Fi, and with all the momentum they've gained over recent months, if they lose this i think they will crumble very hard, they haven't yet secured all those new members into core yet, while we still have the same 60 man core we've had for a long ass time.

voted for fi ;)

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

I like to laugh, so if EOP win I think I'll get some good laughs off the topics that eop will make rofl.

Just a heads up. Everything on the topic will be false. So if we win and post we win... It's false.. And YES... I'M ADMITTING TO IT AHEAD OF TIMES. THOSE WERE EOP MAINS SNIPING YOU FI.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Eop simply will use a cheating tactic, if Fatality teamspeak doesnt go down, i feel god has given us a reason to not be ddsoed that day, but if we don't get ddosed and eop makes it all fair with 1 def. Will be a fun fight.

tsactive.png