Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are my options?

Sparatic Gun

Hello everyone....

I was looking to see what I could do with my current stats and bank...I am much more broke than the 3b I had last time I played.... I may be willing to play for P2P if it is a requirement for a clan I like. I am currently F2P and am considering coming back to runescape. I do have DT done. I was in the process of getting 60 attack before i quit last time, which is why attack is 51....

I work a full time job and am attending graduate school for my MBA. I will do my best to be on for events and such but there are no promises with my hectic schedule... on to the good stuff..

GunXStats.png

GunXBank.png

GunXoutfit.png

maulerpixil1-1.gif

lmfao idk if you remember me but I met you dicing when my rsn was I Like Curry. join mm with me and qasim

omg hi

how you been lol? I've looked for you on IRC but I always miss you :/

hostility

#clan-hi

www.hi-rs.com

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png