Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM + FOE ALLows Teleports NOW

Gack

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It be kinda sad that u run around not passin 20 wildy since u tele and makin ur fights at P13/18 looool but Mm is like only honorable Mpc+ with Sop since they arent high lvls but come out at Mpc time. Its gonna be sad tho lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

The Last Pioneers

edit:Not like anyone actually seriously pk's anymore lmfao

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

MM doesn't allow teleporting.

Also lol @ people saying eop last honor clan. Your members have been teleporting for ages and you guys don't give a ****. MM + FOE were the only clans that continued to punish people for teleing. Also you can hardly call yourselves honor after your pathetic underhanded efforts to win that fullout.

Also lol @ people saying eop last honor clan. Your members have been teleporting for ages and you guys don't give a ****. MM + FOE were the only clans that continued to punish people for teleing. Also you can hardly call yourselves honor after your pathetic underhanded efforts to win that fullout.

you must feel stupid seeing how they already have allowed teleporting

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

anyone remember back in the day how mm had the whole "mm pride" stigma of praying and tabbing from edge.. i believe they were the first to allow teles

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

you must feel stupid seeing as they haven't and you incorrectly called me out on it

i0zkl.png

And no, that pic isn't old. Go look for yourself.

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/79405-ap...58#entry1285458

you must feel stupid seeing as they haven't and you incorrectly called me out on it

i0zkl.png

And no, that pic isn't old. Go look for yourself.

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/79405-ap...58#entry1285458

calm down guy, as if anyone even gives a **** if your honour or not.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png