Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

foe defeats eop in p2p prep

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how could it have been so close...

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

i think some people have to realise it isnt foe getting worse, just other clans have finally started picking their game up and improving their accounts, gear and warring in p2p.

its only small scale, no clan bar fi can come anywhere near close to foe when p2p quality is demanded in quantity (high opts)

but many clans are gathering 20-30 high level/stat prod accounts who mini and prep often as part of teams or their clan.

#TEAM-WALLI

i think some people have to realise it isnt foe getting worse, just other clans have finally started picking their game up and improving their accounts, gear and warring in p2p.

its only small scale, no clan bar fi can come anywhere near close to foe when p2p quality is demanded in quantity (high opts)

but many clans are gathering 20-30 high level/stat prod accounts who mini and prep often as part of teams or their clan.

i literally thought this would never happen, in my 4 years in and around fatality i never thought we'd reach the same p2p plateau as foe. guess i thought wrong.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

i literally thought this would never happen, in my 4 years in and around fatality i never thought we'd reach the same p2p plateau as foe. guess i thought wrong.

steady on there... not quite there yet lol

i just said your the closest to us large opts.

#TEAM-WALLI

Gotta say your very funny walli. Even when everything you say sounds silly and lacks validity considering they whoop'd you at the last big P2P prep. The Muhammid Ali of clanning

so wait... ex-ir leader was ddosing his ex-ranks to win a prep

ha

seen it all now

gj foe

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

yh coz u got us killed by epidemic L0L

titanj.png

Gotta say your very funny walli. Even when everything you say sounds silly and lacks validity considering they whoop'd you at the last big P2P prep. The Muhammid Ali of clanning

And we "whoop'd" them in the last 3-4 P2P preps before that one. Beating someone once doesn't mean much, especially if the clan that loss hardly had any practice. No excuses for the loss, it is our fault that we didn't practice, but it doesn't mean they are automatically on our level just because they beat us once. Hell, EOP even beat us in a P2P prep before.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

so wait... ex-ir leader was ddosing his ex-ranks to win a prep

ha

seen it all now

gj foe

l0l

I DUN SEEN IT ALL NOW

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

And we "whoop'd" them in the last 3-4 P2P preps before that one. Beating someone once doesn't mean much, especially if the clan that loss hardly had any practice. No excuses for the loss, it is our fault that we didn't practice, but it doesn't mean they are automatically on our level just because they beat us once. Hell, EOP even beat us in a P2P prep before.

In our recent preps you've never 'whooped us' I recall 3-4 preps ago you won 2-1 and in one of the rounds you won like 9-0 or something.

titanj.png

In our recent preps you've never 'whooped us' I recall 3-4 preps ago you won 2-1 and in one of the rounds you won like 9-0 or something.

Could careless about the ending opts, beating you guys 3-4 P2P preps in a row is a whoop ass to me. Don't see how losing to a clan 3-4 times in a row, then somehow beat us once makes you on our level. Sure.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage