Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance vs Unlimited [4-0]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's embarrasing to be a LPC these days as clans would DDOS Ts and hit members offline for number advantage, at the same time using accounts with 35 defence.

It was clearly Ex|Will of Resistance who ddos'd us as our TS is Ddos'd during Miniwars agains't Resistance. Their TS/site Host, CP Drunk, confirmed it.

Although second round was redone, around 4-5 members were hit offline every round besides the PKRI, therefore it's hard to win 15v20.

I'm not flaming in any sort of way, I'm just stating facts so Resistance's "we dunno we ddos'd u loool" propoganda doesn't work.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Stop making excuses, take a loss. If you're not saying you're getting ddos'd your excuse is your lost because of 1 person having 30 defence through getting hacked. Just cut the ******** and again, TAKE A LOSS

It's embarrasing to be a LPC these days as clans would DDOS Ts and hit members offline for number advantage, at the same time using accounts with 35 defence.

It was clearly Ex|Will of Resistance who ddos'd us as our TS is Ddos'd during Miniwars agains't Resistance. Their TS/site Host, CP Drunk, confirmed it.

Although second round was redone, around 4-5 members were hit offline every round besides the PKRI, therefore it's hard to win 15v20.

I'm not flaming in any sort of way, I'm just stating facts so Resistance's "we dunno we ddos'd u loool" propoganda doesn't work.

I'm confused how something that has a lack of evidence can be confirmed by someone..

I clearly stated in the first sentence of the topic that we Do not know who ddos'd you. We redid the round because we had no idea who it was or why they would. Once you guys hopped teamspeaks we were the only clan that knew, and it was not hit off.

We beat you fair and square. If you would like for me to edit out the first second round I will gladly do so, since that's the only round that you were ddos'd in. But please do not come on my topic talking about cheating.

Unlimited planted a spy, Used corrupts, Used dungoneering, and Removed capes. Instead of putting a false spotlight on us you should focus on your clans organization, and get your members in control. GL Saturday.

Also how can 1 booter knock 5 members and an entire teamspeak offline.

bSHM3.png

Looking good Batman really impressed.

Thanks B2T <3

Doing it for Activation

my ***** just said something about the #1 lpc off all time, and btw batman don`t sit here and argue with them you know the truth and they should be grateful,that you actually re-did that round suck up boys better luck next time

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Looking good Batman really impressed.

Thanks B2T <3

Doing it for Activation

my ***** just said something about the #1 lpc off all time, and btw batman don`t sit here and argue with them you know the truth and they should be grateful,that you actually re-did that round suck up boys better luck next time

Thank you siik<3

bSHM3.png

what are cmb avgs in LPCs now a days

Like 50-80 lol

And yet SoP average combat level 75 is considered MPC

But hey I'm not complaining, it's much more fun this way ;)

0mlqPUJ.gif

Whatever happened good job resistance,but you must remember that after the opposing clans ts3 went down on the 2nd round, even if u did do a redo it does effect them morally ...

Resistance sad ddosing UL, are they also ddosing #LPC's lawl one word just sad, you lost respect u wont expect preps from Salvation Pures anymore such a great shame....

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

it is disgusting that even clans in the lpc in the community do stuff like this to win

did ur leaders tell u their part of the story?

about how they tried to ddos our ts but failed? go pm le3t for more info!

YIOvM.png

Its kinda sad other lpcs come and flame us about Ddosing cause in second and third round 5 of us also dced so i was kinda like a 15 vs 15 cause exactly wen we rushed i disconnected. Also in some rounds unlimited had corrupts/took capes off/1 had a g2h which he kept switchin with rune 2h so no1 sees him lol and in all rounds u can see mostly our in game callin mostly lol and u could also see them gettin spread so it was easier to pile

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Resistance sad ddosing UL, are they also ddosing #LPC's lawl one word just sad, you lost respect u wont expect preps from Salvation Pures anymore such a great shame....

your obv a ******** who believes anything somebody says, so yea dont want to prep SP too easy cmon son

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

your obv a ******** who believes anything somebody says, so yea dont want to prep SP too easy cmon son

What do you know about SP, nothing we are cb 50 - 65 and resistance are 65 - 80 i guess..., lets say we fight with 50 - 65 cb cap i think we will beat the **** out of this ****** clan GL saturday anyways.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

What do you know about SP, nothing we are cb 50 - 65 and resistance are 65 - 80 i guess..., lets say we fight with 50 - 65 cb cap i think we will beat the **** out of this ****** clan GL saturday anyways.

Plus if you only ddos'd our TS, we probably still would've won with our superior organizatin, but atleast 5 members got knocked off each round, therefore fighting outnumbered.

L3et didn't try to Ddos your ts, Drunk hosts it, therefore CP's TS would be messed up too, HES in CP and cool with Drunk, so I don't get what the propaganda is going on here

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

I just struggle to see how you can call yourself a LPC when half the fall in is 75+ cb.

Smh..

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Plus if you only ddos'd our TS, we probably still would've won with our superior organizatin, but atleast 5 members got knocked off each round, therefore fighting outnumbered.

L3et didn't try to Ddos your ts, Drunk hosts it, therefore CP's TS would be messed up too, HES in CP and cool with Drunk, so I don't get what the propaganda is going on here

I dont have anythin against u elmo/Ul but some of ur members did cheat by usin Corrupts, Gravites, takin of their capes and comin in our Ts server also plus u can see in the video how some get dragged to far or left the clumb to be easy kills for us plus our in game callin was more organized then uls

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Drunk hosts our site not our TS, and you just implied that if Drunk wasn't hosting our TS you would've tried to DDoS us, and superior organization my ass kid. Half of your clan says your leadership is terrible nevertheless your organization.

Take a loss you ******* spastic