Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eternal vs Unlimited,Terror

0ynxx

rVogZ.jpg

Today we massed up 20 solid Eternal members in order to take on Unlimited followed by Terror. We were able to win both preps due to our constant improving quality and organization. This was our 4th prep since opening last week and we have stayed undefeated. Thanks for the fights Unlimited & Terror.

VOf83.png

Eternal Vs. Unlimited

Round 1

Eternal Starting/Ending - 16/10
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 16/0

Round 2

Eternal Starting/Ending - 15/0
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 15/12

Round 3

Eternal Starting/Ending - 18/11
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 18/0

VOf83.png

Eternal Vs. Terror

Round 1

Eternal Starting/Ending - 18/16
Terror Starting/Ending - 18/0

Round 2

Eternal Starting/Ending - 19/18
Terror Starting/Ending - 19/0

Round 3

Eternal Starting/Ending - 18/0
Terror Starting/Ending - 18/1

VOf83.png

gwas.png
120801010231.png
120801011329.png
120801015406.png
120801020000.png
120801020435.png
120731141333.png
120731143239.png
120731144358.png
120731144914.png
120731150457.png

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Was impressed with our performance vs UL since we were so out lvled so bad. Terror prep was fun as well.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

The levels are very sad, both clans are full of 20 def and high levels. Why even cap it if you're all going to go on 75-80+ accounts. Let's just break out the addy and level 100s.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

The levels are very sad, both clans are full of 20 def and high levels. Why even cap it if you're all going to go on 75-80+ accounts. Let's just break out the addy and level 100s.

Our combat average was like 66 for this, we have one of the lowest.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Your have an unbelievably spread memberbase. How can you even PK like that? Not just you, almost every LPC is like that.

In LT everyone is 64-72 combat with a few exceptions of 75s and a couple low 60s. Like i don't get why LPCs are all about high levels and preps for wins instead of fun and PKing. I mean there are even kids with mith on pk trips. Really? Alot of **** has changed since BT and A, and it's not for the better.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

In LT everyone is 64-72 combat with a few exceptions of 75s and a couple low 60s. Like i don't get why LPCs are all about high levels and preps for wins instead of fun and PKing. I mean there are even kids with mith on pk trips. Really? Alot of **** has changed since BT and A, and it's not for the better.

Austin quit acting like you're innocent in this, you were the first one to start using 80s and addy in Tyrant then you carried it over to R. That's when the bull s*** started at and 70s isn't lpc either so your argument saying the levels are horrible is irrelevant. You shouldn't even be saying anything you guys are ones who started all of this bull s*** and started taking everything in lpcs too serious. If you want to talk about levels and pking then the problem is clan wars then you say how can they pk, I barely see any lpc pking including mine.

xdf1vq.png

Your have an unbelievably spread memberbase. How can you even PK like that? Not just you, almost every LPC is like that.

I think it's cute how you managed to preach your own clan in your post

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Austin quit acting like you're innocent in this, you were the first one to start using 80s and addy in Tyrant then you carried it over to R. That's when the bull s*** started at and 70s isn't lpc either so your argument saying the levels are horrible is irrelevant. You shouldn't even be saying anything you guys are ones who started all of this bull s*** and started taking everything in lpcs too serious. If you want to talk about levels and pking then the problem is clan wars then you say how can they pk, I barely see any lpc pking including mine.

I never used any 80s in addy. I made a clan called the adamant empire that sniped the high lvls in LPCs for the that very reason. The problem is clan wars, i ******* hate it, but it's about the only way to get clean fights now with all the **** that goes on. Tyrant was a **** around clan but we only W57 pked and i didn't give a **** if people wore addy or rune because we were a fun pking community clan. Your clan is the one that never PKs. LT PKs at LEAST 2 hours a day unofficial, and we have the kills on the Runescape clan page to prove it.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I never used any 80s in addy. I made a clan called the adamant empire that sniped the high lvls in LPCs for the that very reason. The problem is clan wars, i ******* hate it, but it's about the only way to get clean fights now with all the **** that goes on. Tyrant was a **** around clan but we only W57 pked and i didn't give a **** if people wore addy or rune because we were a fun pking community clan. Your clan is the one that never PKs. LT PKs at LEAST 2 hours a day unofficial, and we have the kills on the Runescape clan page to prove it.

I'm pretty positive you used to use to the account Im Cheyenne or something like that and it had 30 defence and you used it in Tyrant. Then the first couple of weeks that you were leading R, you guys were in addy until you banned it on trips.

xdf1vq.png

Can you stop ranting, nobody cares :ninja:

AzfyA.png

Was a fun fight. Shouts to to Altus #1 level 59

@Bvg. Bro we don't caree we just got bored as **** and made a low level clan and we superbowl now.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Whats even more sad is you convince a **** tonne of people to get 30 def.

Nice one e

Was a fun fight. Shouts to to Altus #1 level 59

@Bvg. Bro we don't caree we just got bored as **** and made a low level clan and we superbowl now.

cant talk too well about yourselves until after a saturday trip ;)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png