Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Poll: F2P Fullout - CP Vs. Fi

Pig Benis

Fatality vs. Corrupt Pures  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in the fullout this Saturday?

• Fatality
    • Corrupt Pures

Man now im starting to believe the talks of FI always coming up with constant lines of excuses. If you're going to make so many before the full out i cant imagine what will happen when you lose, why accept our declaration if you're going to cry about it for the entire week? get over yourselves, youre putting yourself too high up on that pedestal

making up all this propaganda about us bringing invites isn't going to benefit you either when the gwas comes on Saturday

who is crying? full out war woot. Guna be ownage yol0 blunt blazin 420. I just ask for mercy upon my modem, idk how many packets it can yet with-stain. =[

Peeps only using dat logic br0. 16-0 prep streak, just defeated a more experienced clan aka EOP in that 100v100 despite a solid 5+ being hit offline. Fi is purty stronk man. Besides all that st00f you gotta really scratch ur head and ask yourself how does a clan that pulled less than 30 last weekend hope to beat a clan that's #1 matched opts in both servers and pulling twice that of their challenger.

Anyone who voted for Cp to win this well ( l0l ) I just don't agree with ya m8s. Not to talk ourselves up, cause everything I said is fact. Not opinion. My opinion is we will win because we will pull less shenanigans.

aint gotta be so salty brah

we just wanted one last full out before jagex ***** everyone >.>

NME and FOE declined so we thought hey FI will accept and it'll be flame free =]

we were wrong =[ the ammount of trash talk is somthin you'd expect from someone that takes runescape rlly srsly D:

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was stupid for Fatality to just accept it thinking CP is going to only pull 70-80. If Fi loose this fullout for whatever reason it would kill there momentum and make themselves look like a joke.

Fatality has nothing to gain from this win or loose

Corrupt Pures has a lot to gain win or loose

Goodluck

Because fights should only be accepted if they benefit you more than the other clan.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Man now im starting to believe the talks of FI always coming up with constant lines of excuses. If you're going to make so many before the full out i cant imagine what will happen when you lose, why accept our declaration if you're going to cry about it for the entire week? get over yourselves, youre putting yourself too high up on that pedestal

making up all this propaganda about us bringing invites isn't going to benefit you either when the gwas comes on Saturday

who is crying? full out war woot. Guna be ownage yol0 blunt blazin 420. I just ask for mercy upon my modem, idk how many packets it can yet with-stain. =[

Peeps only using dat logic br0. 16-0 prep streak, just defeated a more experienced clan aka EOP in that 100v100 despite a solid 5+ being hit offline. Fi is purty stronk man. Besides all that st00f you gotta really scratch ur head and ask yourself how does a clan that pulled less than 30 last weekend hope to beat a clan that's #1 matched opts in both servers and pulling twice that of their challenger.

Anyone who voted for Cp to win this well ( l0l ) I just don't agree with ya m8s. Not to talk ourselves up, cause everything I said is fact. Not opinion. My opinion is we will win because we will pull less shenanigans.

aint gotta be so salty brah

we just wanted one last full out before jagex ***** everyone >.>

NME and FOE declined so we thought hey FI will accept and it'll be flame free =]

we were wrong =[ the ammount of trash talk is somthin you'd expect from someone that takes runescape rlly srsly D:

It's ok cause a lil drama just makes it more interesting. Never understood why people went so hard to DDoS and whatnot. Thems are the ones taking it TOO seriously. After all if you aren't taking it seriously then it's a waste of time. I'm here to seriously have some serious fkin fun.

Impromptu speeches for 25v25s because y0l0. Instead of the typical durps who would cancel or spend the entire prep flaming about another clan's pull we aim for just playing the damn game right. If anyone thinks a full out is worth getting salty over I'd say they need to take a step back and remember why they're clanning at all. Fun br0, c'mon.

P.S. - We've been working on training all of our calling not just our ranks so even if we get ddosed our members will be ready to react in Finnish, Dutch, and Spanish. We're coming hard bro, hard as fk.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Heard CP bringing a lot of invites lol. Quality will prevail.
Was fi not allowin tlp/nme members if they app'd for clan ally? lol

ptpfx.png

yuppers

xpnk and tha were ally way b4 the fullout was accepted or w/e

the join dates are right there bro, they joined ur new forums just to get ally and attend the fullout lol..

You're talking about FI spilling propaganda?

& I didn't know clan ally's could attend fullouts? Idk how CP works, but last time I checked clan ally was just a forum mask...

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

still don't understand why people think FI will bring invites lol i think they've more than proven the fact that they can pull 100.

cp are the ones that have to prove themselves and that's why they're under the gun so much. people just gotta stop caring about winning and losing and just show up and weild your rune scimitars proudly cuz there's 1 month left #YOLO long hair don't care etc. etc.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Was stupid for Fatality to just accept it thinking CP is going to only pull 70-80. If Fi loose this fullout for whatever reason it would kill there momentum and make themselves look like a joke.

Fatality has nothing to gain from this win or loose

Corrupt Pures has a lot to gain win or loose

Goodluck

LOSE you ******* illiterate

You're an idiot though, Fatality has nothing to gain from winning a 100v100 vs an established clan that has been alive for years? Disregard that they may be ******* at mossies a lot of the time, this is a clan that took #1 before in F2P Wilderness for a month, they have a name for themselves so yes Fatality does have something to gain if they can claim a notch on their belt off of a clan like CP.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

l0l, Wanna see what excuses come out of FI if CP win. OMGz invites, ddos, blah blah. FI have everything to lose, and everything will be lost.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

still don't understand why people think FI will bring invites lol i think they've more than proven the fact that they can pull 100.

cp are the ones that have to prove themselves and that's why they're under the gun so much. people just gotta stop caring about winning and losing and just show up and weild your rune scimitars proudly cuz there's 1 month left #YOLO long hair don't care etc. etc.

If anyone brings a rune scim they should be sat. Idc if they're the 100th person in the FC. JANOV SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

I love this propaganda. Just remember you had a 2 year slump and came out of it a month ago. CP pulls lower than you, still declared a full out and you think you can rag on them? This is why the pure community is the way it is, stop hating on eachother.

Youknowwhoitis<3.

I love this propaganda. Just remember you had a 2 year slump and came out of it a month ago. CP pulls lower than you, still declared a full out and you think you can rag on them? This is why the pure community is the way it is, stop hating on eachother.

marry me D:

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

If anyone brings a rune scim they should be sat. Idc if they're the 100th person in the FC. JANOV SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what i meant nig-nog

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

This post is actually pretty smart lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Also, no offense to anyone in CP, but Drunk led two 2v2 fullouts like 2-3 weeks ago, or called in them, and both sides lost having +10. I don't see his experience in big wars really since CP has only been around 40s and stuff, and the time it did pull 100 they had to rely on 20-30 more people to steamroll a clan. He's good in 40v40- but 100v100 I don't see fairing well.

Best of luck to both clans!

Don't know why these clans are hating on eachother. Fatality has just risen out of the longest draught I've ever seen from a top 3 clan a few months ago, and is now talking **** to a clan that pulls 35 on weekends but the clan that declared on them actually has the balls to do it, so be happy you're getting a fullout Fatality. I'm sure CP are extremely motivated (and cocky), and Fi are really cocky as well. Could be closer than we think. Either way of the result, CP will benefit as long as it isn't a complete destruction of like 100-100 95-0. Hell, if CP pulls 80 and puts up a fight they'll still have a big up side.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I've always had major respect for CP being around for 7 years and dominating the F2P era at there prime so I wouldn't be surprised if they do pull 100. Even though you have slumped for a long period of time that doesn't take away what you have achieved in the past... No idea why 2011-2012 clans are flaming CP, the Full out isn't about "benefiting" us more than the other clan or vice versa... time is running out for us pures and we want to take advantage of the time we have left.

Will be a close fight. However I think us Fatalians will take it, best of luck mates.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

judgying by the length and amount of retarded phrases and caps locks used in addy daddy's page 5 replies

i can confirm that he is indeed mad bro

I think you might be illiterate sir :confused:

CP have been clever in that they're declaring and getting everyone pumped just as this generation of RS is coming to an end.

No matter what they pull, it's going to be higher than the 30's or some **** they've been doing so the last few weeks. If they carry these pulls over to the wilderness (the weeks that they don't have full outs) they'll be finishing off this era much stronger than they would have without these full outs.

I can see both FI and CP pulling high, but the elders and ex members from CP that are coming back might be 'rusty.' I've seen 7 years thrown around a lot, but warrings changed a lot in the last year or so. Heck, being a new *** from 08, warring's changed a lot but how quickly can these 'Ex-Members' from CP adapt to the new warring methods now? How many of them will come back to the maxed out accounts that Fi have which can do serious damage against random level 70 accounts (as can be seen in the Z+CP war).

Either way, best of luck both clans and props to CP for declaring.

Also, those 'clan ally' are probably nothing to do to do with the full out. Yes, the join dates were recent, but as many people know NME and FI have done numerous joint and fun events together. They won't be attending the full out, simply because NME has a trip at the time. We might come and watch, but no NME member will be warring lol.

Hi