Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT PREDICTIONS

aTommy

Even though I don't like FI that much, they will probably win both f2p and p2p, just judging by their current prep record.

If only 40v40 preps show whos better in a 100v100 fullout. You have a lot to learn lil guy

They won their fullout with all odds against them lol, all their ranks got hit off and still won. idk why you have to reply to everything I say, #obsessed. It's my personal opinion m8.

You are acting as if EOP is good...you are also acting as if EOP didn't also get hit off. You know nothing lol

I really could care less lmao, MY personal opinion is that Fi will win both F2P and P2P. You can have a different opinion, your opinion means nothing to me. Every time you reply to me, it just makes you and your clan seem weaker and weaker, keep going m8. I'll be waiting for another dumb response, since you're obviously obsessed with me.

2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P: MM vs FI, will be an interesting battle for sure. Both clans have the potential to take it.

P2P: FOE vs FI, as most of us expect, this will also be an interesting fight, I expect it to be really close.

Btw,

CPR already won this.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Wish clans the best.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

hi taking the 10v10 and 20v20

full out f2p will be mm or fi

full out p2p will be foe or mm

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Even though I don't like FI that much, they will probably win both f2p and p2p, just judging by their current prep record.

If only 40v40 preps show whos better in a 100v100 fullout. You have a lot to learn lil guy

They won their fullout with all odds against them lol, all their ranks got hit off and still won. idk why you have to reply to everything I say, #obsessed. It's my personal opinion m8.

You are acting as if EOP is good...you are also acting as if EOP didn't also get hit off. You know nothing lol

yeppers coz beating foe in 55v55-60v60s is the same as 40v40s mate. Eop didn't get hit off as worse as we did, in the third round every single rank got hit off but we still managed to win. I'd like to see how many clans would be capable of doing that. Anways if we can get 100 i think we'll be strong contenders for either category, if not... yh.

titanj.png

yeppers coz beating foe in 55v55-60v60s is the same as 40v40s mate. Eop didn't get hit off as worse as we did, in the third round every single rank got hit off but we still managed to win. I'd like to see how many clans would be capable of doing that. Anways if we can get 100 i think we'll be strong contenders for either category, if not... yh.

From what i heard only 2 ranks got ddosed during your fullout, Addy Daddy and OJ, both of whom sat out in the 3rd round and called from the portal thus even if they were ddosed in the 3rd round it would have made no impact on your opts. In rounds 1 & 2 ranks from both clans were ddosed and it was 1-1.

In round 3 EoP was easily winning until the clear disadvantage came when EoP's ts was ddosed, when at no point in the fullout was Fi's ts ddosed, and only then with that advantage were Fi actually able to win.

Anyway would be interesting if we both won our fullouts and met in the PCR final, however i find that unlikely unless Fi decide to ddos FOE's ts.

Thus why putting us against scum clans like fi and eop who ddos each other over wars is a waste of our time. Just put MM vs FOE finals for all categories and leave the rest of the scum clans to fight it out.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

From what i heard only 2 ranks got ddosed during your fullout, Addy Daddy and OJ, both of whom sat out in the 3rd round and called from the portal thus even if they were ddosed in the 3rd round it would have made no impact on your opts. In rounds 1 & 2 ranks from both clans were ddosed and it was 1-1.

In round 3 EoP was easily winning until the clear disadvantage came when EoP's ts was ddosed, when at no point in the fullout was Fi's ts ddosed, and only then with that advantage were Fi actually able to win.

Anyway would be interesting if we both won our fullouts and met in the PCR final, however i find that unlikely unless Fi decide to ddos FOE's ts.

YOUR TS WAS RECORDED IN THE 3RD ROUND DUMB-ASS

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

YOUR TS WAS RECORDED IN THE 3RD ROUND DUMB-ASS

and lol at 2 ppl getting ddosed. is chris, john, ssj, derpin, turny, pbk0, kyle and a few more count as 2 to eop.

O well everyone else knows the truth, stop trying to manipulate the situation its very pathetic. Only if we would meet in the finals, but that probably won't happen because of how much more elite mm is when compared to EOP. Even if MM doesn't have a TS, which seems likely as your opponent usually loses their TS, MM will win.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Thus why putting us against scum clans like fi and eop who ddos each other over wars is a waste of our time. Just put MM vs FOE finals for all categories and leave the rest of the scum clans to fight it out.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

It was randomized. Your clan is not special. Get over yourselves and just compete and hopefully have some fun in the process. Complaining about it isn't going to help your cause.

Arp-1.png

It was randomized. Your clan is not special. Get over yourselves and just compete and hopefully have some fun in the process. Complaining about it isn't going to help your cause.

+1. Funny how we're a scum clan now, because we're the ones getting ddos'd. However, I feel like the outcomes for the 10v10, 20v20, 40v40 will be surprising. However the only exciting Full-Out (first round) will be between Fi & Foe.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council