Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

Are you serious Fatality, trying to blame us on invites?

OW7D.png

LOLOLOL SIT THE **** DOWN SKILZY ROFLROFLR0FL

wow.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

OW7D.png

wow.

Gf Fi...

Props to the Tlp member who said that they pull 100 to friday and 25 to saturday ur date is wrong btw

Idk if 104 signups between members, elders, and old retired members will affect in anythin especially if the clan has been open for 7 years or more but their pulls was pretty accurate for me

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

OW7D.png

Shocking!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

One of the reasons I quit this game, clans like FI complaining after a loss after being cocky even before the prep. I was getting pms from Fi ranks saying gl like as if you knew you already had this and are privileged or something. pretty pathetic. Keep making excuses that you lost to xl ef invites compared to your level 100s.

Also nme just lol you guys are a joke now. Closed by November . We never fought you but still destroyed you.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

OW7D.png

no one with 'clan ally' mask attended the full out

u realize fi is trash kid

This was a big upset lol especially now that Fi has the pct fullout vs Foe lets see how they do vs one of the best lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Everyone already knows it wasn't legit, so I won't even say anything... But congrats.

what happened to you? >.>

the old skillzy woulda taken the loss

I would definitely take the loss if it had JUST been CP members fighting.

I honestly don't care about the ddosing from a third party or the invisible glitch... But when you openly accept other clan members in the community to fight for YOUR clan, that's when it becomes illegitimate.

if you're talking bout EF and XL

EF isn't even a clan anymore they became a community kinda thingy o.o (not a clan anymore) like 2 weeks ago

XL closed a rlly long time ago D:

we've explained this soooo many times -,-

also had a bunch of old schoolers like ibug, rage, carson, pink, punch there

it was all legit CP

kinda expected the invites excuse tbh >.> seeing that you' all week everyone but Ghostly <3 Ghostly has been saying "itll be CP+Invits"

but w.e you'd rather claim to have lost to a bunch of invites and make your clan which has the highest combat average outta all pure clans and apparently is #1 matched look like ****. Fine by us :3

Flawpy gettin down and dirty

All you're doing is proving my point. XL and EF are a community maybe, but they're not CP members. Until they apply and have a "member" tag on your forums, they might as well be clanless.

So, because you invited them to your fullout, they are classified as "invites."

Anyway, my point has obviously been proven. I'm done, enjoy your victory and most likely "last word."

Hasnt Addy Daddy said that if they come on your trips they are 'Part' of your clan? i may be wrong but mhm...

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

dunno why anyone doubted you, i guess only EoP had seen how **** Fi were at our last fullout

gratz was a great performance by you, looks like those "w57 invites, xl and ef" were a lot better than fi's "high quality memberlist" :D

They're so **** that they beat you! lmfao

tumblr_m6ywlyuAbA1rzvvedo1_500.gif