Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fair is Fair, lets have a discussion.

walli

Its funny how clans are trying to steal #1 postions from the 2 clans that deserve it, the two clans that have consistantly been the top clans for many years. foe and mm

MM and FOE have been the undisputed top clans for the past 7 years, sure other clans have come to the top and competed, but have never stayed.

im glad mm pulled out lol, all eop wants to do is try to squeeze a fullout win on them before this community dies just so they can brag about it

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me lay it down for you ******* motherfuckers because it seems that EOP has forgotten where their place is .

EOP is nothing. EOP has always been nothing. EOP will always be nothing. Over the last two years EOP has put maybe 4-5 GOOD, FAIR fights against MM in the F2P sever. (This isn't including P2P, because in P2P you have to fight Hostility and Hazard and clans like that, and when you venture into fighting the good clans MM, FOE, FI, TLP, etc, you get GWASed and raped to **** (ala this last sunday)). And this is INCLUDING the constant 2v1s by FOE+EOP.

Let's take a gander at the last 8 months... Where has EOP been? Oh yeah, no where. 8 months of being irrelevant except in the MPC clan (having to fight CP and Z and IR for 6 months musta sucked), and after one decent weekend you have the audacity to come onto this site and claim it to be "your summer" and "#1 pure klen". Are you that ******* dense?

Literally less than 3 weeks ago you LOST a fullout to Fatality, in which their top FIVE ranks got DDOSed and were unavailable to call. You had a 10+ person lead in the final round and still managed to **** that up, and you want to claim #1? Oh, and there's already a video of your entire TS that entire full out, it didn't go down once. Keep claiming DDOS though.

You think MM is scared of EOP? What has EOP ever done so that ANYONE would be scared of them? EOP has never won a full out, EVER. P2P, F2P, Battlescape, Rs2006, ever. Now how about to take your one decent weekend of 2012 (where you resorted to DDOSing a clan that had 10 less than you and only averages 7 defense to your 22), and kindly **** off.

It's obvious that your clan is full of cancer and the fact that you retards think that you are relavent is laughable. You're better off having a fullout against Hostility or Hazard, but you'd probably have to resort to DDOSing them as well.

Its funny how clans are trying to steal #1 postions from the 2 clans that deserve it, the two clans that have consistantly been the top clans for many years. foe and mm

MM and FOE have been the undisputed top clans for the past 7 years, sure other clans have come to the top and competed, but have never stayed.

im glad mm pulled out lol, all eop wants to do is try to squeeze a fullout win on them before this community dies just so they can brag about it

Rofl I'm biased.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Leech Capone smartest Member EOP 2012 right next to 101 sins

morre-diabo-o.gif

Thank you OBR,your print screen button was a great asset to FOE state of the art attendance pictures.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

So much heat on this thread lol.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

This is what I see on this topic

th_blowjob.gif

fate of #boot-eop:

curbstomp-s550x425-95180.jpg

cya saturday scumbags

Didn't think of the day you'd give walli head rofl irl lmfao laugh out louddddddddd

walli howd it feel lmfaoaoaoaoa

Click for Maxed out 60 attack 99 summon pure videos.

Pk Commentaries, risk fights, FOE trips, edge, hybridding.

Like/Fav/Sub and leave a message on what you think!

dfEBx.png

MM you're nothing without me haha. #Finalownage

Walli i just think you're mad because of what happened on the weekend m8 :NULL:

poor guy, 8 months later you actually came out of slump :whistling:

We will smash your signup on sundays !

:teehee:

back to 30 pulls in f2p

2hoiku8.jpg

A lot of anger and hate on this topic... But dw I found something to cheer everyone up. A topic with page after page of hilarious comments. Guaranteed to make you smile.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...c=27964&hl=

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Let me lay it down for you ******* motherfuckers because it seems that EOP has forgotten where their place is .

EOP is nothing. EOP has always been nothing. EOP will always be nothing. Over the last two years EOP has put maybe 4-5 GOOD, FAIR fights against MM in the F2P sever. (This isn't including P2P, because in P2P you have to fight Hostility and Hazard and clans like that, and when you venture into fighting the good clans MM, FOE, FI, TLP, etc, you get GWASed and raped to **** (ala this last sunday)). And this is INCLUDING the constant 2v1s by FOE+EOP.

Let's take a gander at the last 8 months... Where has EOP been? Oh yeah, no where. 8 months of being irrelevant except in the MPC clan (having to fight CP and Z and IR for 6 months musta sucked), and after one decent weekend you have the audacity to come onto this site and claim it to be "your summer" and "#1 pure klen". Are you that ******* dense?

Literally less than 3 weeks ago you LOST a fullout to Fatality, in which their top FIVE ranks got DDOSed and were unavailable to call. You had a 10+ person lead in the final round and still managed to **** that up, and you want to claim #1? Oh, and there's already a video of your entire TS that entire full out, it didn't go down once. Keep claiming DDOS though.

You think MM is scared of EOP? What has EOP ever done so that ANYONE would be scared of them? EOP has never won a full out, EVER. P2P, F2P, Battlescape, Rs2006, ever. Now how about to take your one decent weekend of 2012 (where you resorted to DDOSing a clan that had 10 less than you and only averages 7 defense to your 22), and kindly **** off.

It's obvious that your clan is full of cancer and the fact that you retards think that you are relavent is laughable. You're better off having a fullout against Hostility or Hazard, but you'd probably have to resort to DDOSing them as well.

you know eop claims to have beat devastation in 2008? they got 3-0d by claimed an autowin because of 1 minty who was fighting on dv's side.

Walli i just think you're mad because of what happened on the weekend m8 :NULL:

poor guy, 8 months later you actually came out of slump :whistling:

We will smash your signup on sundays !

:teehee:

How did it feel to end an hour into your trip because of MM :P

@High Council of Mercy

l0l-2.png

foe clears mm in single.

foe ends trip because of mm.

mm logic.

Solo king post pics of *******.

Soloking is bad at *******, too much teeth action.

Soloking logic.

The reaction of the the newest recruit to the MM pw fan club to this discovery of life outside the mm forums is a slightly different reality.

morre-diabo-o.gif

Property of 0br corp.

the end.

#TEAM-WALLI

I like the part were eop claims #1 then foe and mm **** them cause foes really #1 ahah all these ppls aer just relly mad that foe is #1 haah lmfao try to ddos me faggots i'll release my 240k bot net just ask mod nick of 06scape he'll tell you i hit him off so long he went back to the stone age HAHA@z!

srs: eop 2k12- making kids feel like they live in canada

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Hi and welcome, you must be new here :yes:

Lol

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: ok

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

Arp-1.png