Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P] EF Vs Hi P2P Prep

Im-Jamal

English please.

Oh yeah, let me fix something for you,,,

3rd round starting: 18v10

3rd round ending: 15v0

Rest in pieces to the 3 individuals who should unplug their computer.

I let myself die, when you took it as a joke round i thought why waste supplies.. typical of you guys though - lose to ef and try think of as many excuses as you can. Said we had invites? but wait.. didn't you have MM? okay then.. you lose and also say you took the prep as a joke, well that backfired didn't it. It seems HI are the ones raging at this loss. Who cares about a saturday trip, last night was a P2P Prep that we managed to Win, Congratz and gtfo.

You left EF 7 times do i need to say more?Anways I'm done gj on ur win l0l0l0l

First I've left twice, first was cos i quit rs for a while - 2nd wanted somthing new and i quit rs again so kicked from foe for inactivity.. im still and always will be an EF Legend. Expect me to hurt your feelings.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

English please.

Oh yeah, let me fix something for you,,,

3rd round starting: 18v10

3rd round ending: 15v0

Rest in pieces to the 3 individuals who should unplug their computer.

I let myself die, when you took it as a joke round i thought why waste supplies.. typical of you guys though - lose to ef and try think of as many excuses as you can. Said we had invites? but wait.. didn't you have MM? okay then.. you lose and also say you took the prep as a joke, well that backfired didn't it. It seems HI are the ones raging at this loss. Who cares about a saturday trip, last night was a P2P Prep that we managed to Win, Congratz and gtfo.

You left EF 7 times do i need to say more?Anways I'm done gj on ur win l0l0l0l

First I've left twice, first was cos i quit rs for a while - 2nd wanted somthing new and i quit rs again so kicked from foe for inactivity.. im still and always will be an EF Legend. Expect me to hurt your feelings.

L0l u left ef over 7 times i was council back then ******* u and ur buttbuddy luke keept leaving EF everytime we hit a slump.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Mustafa is so mad doeeeee

is only game, y u heff to be mad???

**** up low i are close cp

He me Ags. Idiot.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Hi complaining about invites but they had mm kids with them, facepalm!

show me where hi was complaining about invites big boys. maybe we mentioned that they had invites , there's a big difference derp.

and for the ddosing , u must be dumb as fk if u think we tried to ddos ur ts3 , gratz on the win EF

but no need for childish flame *cough* hippy

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

o lord

u guys never learn lol

what happened in that f2p prep? you guys had drunk and other random kids calling over you gooby because you clearly can't call.

you also can't control your clan, bringing corrupts and curses every time, why would we be ****** to try? ex. miasmic barrage hindering our nig rangers.

ill be seeing your 15 pull today.

just reminding you the last time you got cocky, you pulled 34 and got smited down by the lion kings.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility