Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare is cracking down!

HATTON

Since Pure Warfare was re-released, everything has happened the way we expected it to and for that, we can only thank the users of our forums for the effort they've put in to making it as active as it is today. As the forum members and activity is constantly growing, it gets harder and harder to control the forums. Right now, Pure Warfare has been open a few months and has a total post count of 31,572 and a total user count of 817. As you can see, we're ALWAYS growing. Now after our first phase, we must now enter phase two. In this phase, we aim to get rid of as many of those users who are disrupting discussions and ruining the enjoyment that some of the members on Pure Warfare has, so from THIS post, things are going to get much more strict. If we warn you once for constant flaming, the next time we speak to you will be when you're being removed from our forums indefinitely.

Things we are going to be cracking down on are:-

• Causing/being involved in arguements with other users of the forums regularly
  • Spamming useless replies on topics
  • So called "trolling"/flame baiting

Aswell as cracking down, we're also going to be introducing 5 new Moderators to look after our forums. These moderators are going to be placed on a ONE MONTH TRIAL where we will put their moderating/communicating/team working abilities to the test and judge if they are fit to work on our forums, so without further ado, here are the second promotions held by Pure Warfare!

Moderators

Arron

ROOT

RAGE

Charlie

Tom

Congratulations to those who have been given such an opportunity. If any of you have any complaints regarding the above moderators, please feel free to contact one of the administration team and we will deal with the situation as it should be dealt with.

Thanks,

Pure Warfare Administration Team.

- Hatton

Administrator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aswell as cracking down, we're also going to be introducing 5 new Moderators to look after our forums. These moderators are going to be placed on a ONE MONTH TRIAL where we will put their moderating/communicating/team working abilities to the test and judge if they are fit to work on our forums, so without further ado, here are the second promotions held by Pure Warfare!

Moderators

Arron

ROOT

RAGE

Charlie

Tom

Ok, as from what I read from the staff channel.. Arron ROOT RAGE Charlie & Tom are all ex leaders, thus making them Trial Mods? Unfair imo. They didnt do anything to help the forums, cept Arron. As of today ive never heard of ROOT, RAGE, Charlie or Tom.

Just imo.

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

Ok, as from what I read from the staff channel.. Arron ROOT RAGE Charlie & Tom are all ex leaders, thus making them Trial Mods? Unfair imo. They didnt do anything to help the forums, cept Arron. As of today ive never heard of ROOT, RAGE, Charlie or Tom.

Just imo.

Arron I know will do the job properly. Tom if it is the person from TD, he was a nice person.. never saw him post on here. Charlie I see him post.. but that might not help the EOP E thing.. Root and Rage.. have no idea who they are.

Good luck to you guys in your 1 month trial, and I hope you all do excellent.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• Causing/being involved in arguements with other users of the forums regularly
  • Spamming useless replies on topics
  • So called "trolling"/flame baiting

There goes half of the topics on the forum. Anyway I'm glad that you are doing this as it seems like there are no moderators and nothing is dealt with. Hopefully the new moderators will bring some order.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Don't crack down too much, a nazi community would not be fun. I'm sure you guys will do well though.

Gratz to the new mods. :)

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Finally been waiting for some kind of update like this, congrats on the promotions guys

Wow, I come back from a short leave of inactivty to have moderator status? That was certainly unexpected. I'll do my best to uphold what I can, I might need some teaching though. :$ Thanks for the opportunity.

-----

Just imo.

Charlie, I presume, is pl4n3ts m4ul in EoP.

Tom is Ughaz (I think)

RAGE is Peter (Grim_Torture: ex-founder of TD and Malice)

Arron is either "Arron" on IRC or someone I do not know - used to be (am unsure if he still is) associated with Ascendency.

As for myself, I prefer to remain anonymous on these forums - Few know who I am and I prefer it that way. It allows me to be an observer of sorts and not let personal issues cloud my judgement. I've also never been promoted to leader in a clan

I'm sure many of you could work out who I am if I tried - if you do, I'd rather not have it publicly disclosed, Thanks.

4/5 of those new mods hate me, FML

I'm sure all of the mods can be mature enough not to allow personal issues get in the way. Whom, may I ask, do you think those people are?

Arron I know will do the job properly. Tom if it is the person from TD, he was a nice person.. never saw him post on here. Charlie I see him post.. but that might not help the EOP E thing.. Root and Rage.. have no idea who they are.

Good luck to you guys in your 1 month trial, and I hope you all do excellent.

as I've already mentioned who, I think, those people are. Tom is not the one who was in TD.

Omni is my one. My only.