Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCL?

Breed

for everyone saying people like pcl because they can hide..well that might be true for some people, but personally i just like using my safe 35 def gear.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

I don't get why people have to even make posts about this if you really wanna go to pcl just go no ones stopping you make your own pcl if you need to get a bunch of clans that want to go and start doing it you don't need consent from every rank in every pure clan that has ever opened. Or consent from PW ranks thats just silly. Its a game do what ever the hell you want and for the love of god people stop pming me about pcl I get like 6 pms a day about it Yes I will go now **** off and actually start doing it instead of wasting time like you did on this topic.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Hmm it's nice to see clans wanting clan wars cause they can't compete.

Your pretty much saying if you don't want to get crashed you can't compete stop being a down syndrome..

Cw has safe and dangerous modes they have returning modes and they have more then one map.

Whats the difference beside the fact another clan can't ruin a 1v1 fight? Actually clans that do Cw are probably the ones that can compete because they don't need to crash to claim a win.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

only clans that enjoy pcl are clans that get smacked in wilderness

well known fact

in fact

its a scientific fact

Oh? So I guess you enjoy them login limit exceeded notices.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png