Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan would you join?

Mustafa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since NME died, for the foreseeable future I can say no one.

This weekend was the first I desired to go to a trip (stupid bonus weekend) but otherwise I'm out on saturday nights.

I imagine it'd have to be a bigger clan such as MM or FI who wouldn't miss me as much if I didn't turn up to every single event/trip unlike a smaller clan when they pull 20-25 to preps and 30 to trips where the extra member makes a real difference.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Since NME died, for the foreseeable future I can say no one.

This weekend was the first I desired to go to a trip (stupid bonus weekend) but otherwise I'm out on saturday nights.

I imagine it'd have to be a bigger clan such as MM or FI who wouldn't miss me as much if I didn't turn up to every single event/trip unlike a smaller clan when they pull 20-25 to preps and 30 to trips where the extra member makes a real difference.

Because I'm in college, I'm the same way.

I make a Fi trip about once a month maybe twice if lucky, and if it were to close, I'd join some large scale clan which wouldn't necessarily need me but would appreciate my attendance if my schedule allowed it.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png