Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

That good Trip Ye

Jts Ftw Pk

Nah but seriously, don't know why MM are complaining. All other clans have the option to train up and max out there accounts the way we do. Tbh most clans place emphasis on members maxing there accounts anyway.

Its not our fault that ALL clans have adapted and you haven't, seems like every time a clan beats you all you're going to do is come out with the same excuse its getting boring and predictable. Things aren't going to change (Defence wise).

Keep in mind that we're not only dominating 1 def clans, so how can you say the only reason we're winning is due to our defence :s. We also seem to be dominating preps and they are of of 1 def cap.. smh lol.

OT: Great job yesterday guys, today should be sick ;) <3.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even pures

its a real shame what road u took to get to competing with the big dogs unlike other clans such as foe and eop who didnt kick their members who were 1 defence or encouraged them to ruin their accounts that simply fought their way to the top

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

not even pures

its a real shame what road u took to get to competing with the big dogs unlike other clans such as foe and eop who didnt kick their members who were 1 defence or encouraged them to ruin their accounts that simply fought their way to the top

134290010318.jpg

titanj.png

Why don't you guys go out on saturdays with monk robes, everyone of you. Since 35 def is a pure in P2P, it's for a reason, turmoil, but you can't use turmoil in F2P so why go out with addys? Go out on Saturdays with monk robes. Every clan should go out on saturday with monk robes like back in the old days. The reason you got 35 def is for turmoil and use addys on sundays if you want, but at least let saturdays be a PURE pking trip with monk robes - mithril..

1phz3wx.jpg

Why don't you guys go out on saturdays with monk robes, everyone of you. Since 35 def is a pure in P2P, it's for a reason, turmoil, but you can't use turmoil in F2P so why go out with addys? Go out on Saturdays with monk robes. Every clan should go out on saturday with monk robes like back in the old days. The reason you got 35 def is for turmoil and use addys on sundays if you want, but at least let saturdays be a PURE pking trip with monk robes - mithril..

mm is the best pure clan and addy is no prob for them. The only clan that perceives 1-25 defence as pure is MM anyways, from pure clans to main clans we all consider 35~ defence pure

titanj.png

mm is the best pure clan and addy is no prob for them. The only clan that perceives 1-25 defence as pure is MM anyways, from pure clans to main clans we all consider 35~ defence pure

main clans don't consider 35 defence pure...

holy ****, them levels..

i can obviously understand MM's grievances, if we were in MM and in this situation we'd all be pulling these out too, no doubt about it.

nonetheless nice trip guys, you're wrecking **** up

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

From when clans like RoT and VR considered HF a rune pure and tank clan a pure clan i'm sure they'd consider clans that accept 35 defence pures. If they didn't would they not be asking us capped PKRI's ect? The fact of the matter is that 35 defence is pure it's just that MM have a different perception of what is pure from everyone else, tbh even up to 45 defence is pure as much as people are reluctant to accept it.

titanj.png

From when clans like RoT and VR considered HF a rune pure and tank clan a pure clan i'm sure they'd consider clans that accept 35 defence pures. If they didn't would they not be asking us capped PKRI's ect? The fact of the matter is that 35 defence is pure it's just that MM have a different perception of what is pure from everyone else, tbh even up to 45 defence is pure as much as people are reluctant to accept it.

tbh 99 defence is pure it's just people need to accept it

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

my point exactly

titanj.png

my point exactly

Maybe it's just me. I think Fi/Foe/EoP/ other clans consider going out with monk/mith armour just 1 saturday, and see the outcome. If your an old school pker i bet it'd def bring a tear in ur eye cuz you'd be fighting with monk/mith for the 1st time in wildy since 3 years. i admit thou. Fi does have quality, as i have seen it in preps with 1 def gear, but then again wilderness is another whole way of pking and with all that 110s and defence/addys, i can't see the quality there seeing you have a lot of advantage over other clans.

1phz3wx.jpg

not even pures

Weird. This whole time in FI I don't remember being kicked for being 1 defence.

Looking back on my App, when i was like level 70, 1defence w/ 30 summoning there was nothing bad said on it. Not been encouraged to get turmoil either.

That's like having a Bugatti and a shitbox in your drive way, Why use the shitbox if you can use a Bugatti? If MM wants a 1def cap, we will be happy to accept a prep vs them. /Query [Fi]Addy_Daddy if you want to set up a prep. ;D

bamfs.gif