Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello again!

Charlie

Some of you may remember me from posting around here or being in the same clan as me.

I got banned around 5-6 months ago due to a mixture of flaming other clans and getting a bit annoyed with the modding of Enemy topics when I came in at 3am from a night out a bit drunk, and then proceeded to express said annoyance.

Hopefully this isn't a mistake and Karl won't go and ban me again. (I imagine if you're reading this and I have a banned mask again you'll lol a little)

I'm currently home from Uni for reading week and I'm a bit bored so was looking around and was surprised to find myself unbanned, so I thought I'd say hi.

Since I was banned back in May, I retired from Enemy for a second time in June after our great Anniversary trip. I still was involved around Enemy until we closed but by that point I had pretty much quit scape all together long before we closed our doors.

As things stands I don't think I'll be joining another clan, I've had no urge to attend a trip since June and that hasn't really changed so I'd just be dead weight to any clan I would join. But hey you never know how things may change in the future.

To anyone that knew me personally but haven't spoken to in a while as I go on IRC like once every few weeks.

I passed my first year at Uni with decent marks considering my lack of effort as first year marks don't go towards your overall grade. Had fun over the summer, did a lot of rock climbing (well bouldering) hung out with friends, generic **** like that.

Started Second year back in September and things are looking good, enjoying the course, great to be back with Uni friends after such a long summer. Shame my football team is bottom of the championship but hopefully things change there.

So, to people I know, how you doing?

To other people, Hi and get your plus 1's :P

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Hiii Charlie, whhat you doing at uni :3

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I'm great thanks, second year in Uni is ******* hard. IF you actually join a clan leave me a PM on PW, I am a huge fan of yours! <3

Also, can you tell me how the **** you when from Honoured/Elite member -> Moderator -> Elite member -> Member -> Banned ? Or did I list it wrong? I'm so sad that you lost your golden colour :(

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I'm great thanks, second year in Uni is ******* hard. IF you actually join a clan leave me a PM on PW, I am a huge fan of yours! <3

Also, can you tell me how the **** you when from Honoured/Elite member -> Moderator -> Elite member -> Member -> Banned ? Or did I list it wrong? I'm so sad that you lost your golden colour :(

I went Member > trial mod > elite member > mod > elite member > banned > member :P

I'd come in from a night out on saturday and would be frustrated that they wouldn't let us spam our topic cause that was really fun, and I made a couple of stupid topics flaming the mods.

Combined with my history of flaming, (baited TB apparently on september 2011, baited CP January 2012, I called someone a dumb **** and a ******* retard I think on a 2 v 2 topic in april, and finally drunken topics in may combined with me procrastinating making a new account to ban evade getting my 3 month ban turned into a IP ban.)

I don't think I'll join a clan, I did read your pm Hippy and just no, not for me. I have no desire to scape (EOC killed my motivation) and I have some reports coming thick and fast to be writing starting in November so midweek is not an option and going out saturday is a killer.

Hai everyone who said hai.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Senior -> Honoured -> Mod -> Honoured -> Normal -> Banned -> Unbanned

Waiting for an exciting conclusion.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Senior -> Honoured -> Mod -> Honoured -> Normal -> Banned -> Unbanned

Waiting for an exciting conclusion.

-> Honoured -> Elite -> Mod -> Admin

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.