Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clans are better?

BL0Ods-Of-NY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM or FOE: mixed, I remember that time when no one would fight FOE for like 2 months and all they could do was crash everyone and no one was close to their level like 4 years ago. But then there have been times when MM are unstoppable and their full out record was impressive.

Cp or NME: The fact we beat down CP from september till the end of the year with 1-10 defence and being a 3 month old clan when we started was hella impressive. Then we had ups and downs with CP eventually getting on top after new year and then once we got addy they never really touched us again. We just stopped fighting them around may-june and then we had our fun with EOP and I had retired again around july but looking at topics I never really saw anything about us fighting, we just seemed to free fall past them into pulling 20. So there was never a period again when we pulled similar they got up to 35's and we just dropped to 20-25 at the end. I'd say with a biased point of view considering our disadvantages and 3 months of domination we had the edge.

Fi or EOP: We destroyed FI during the 2007 summer until that full out, then we didn't really have a rivalry after that. Then there was the new "most hated" era after 2009 when that version of EOP must have been on top cause i swear FI were in like a 3-4 year slump. Actually I remember that 7 week period when I was in CP at the beginning when EOP didn't allow FI to have a single clear run in. More recent though seems to trade back and forth.

Terror or Sv: sorry who lol.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Mm f2p, Foe p2p

Cp cause Nme closed lol

Fi>Eop

Terror or Sv to be honest idk but terror has been improving

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

MM or FOE: Even.

Cp or NME: Depends, really. If you're asking who the better clan is, Cp wins because they are open. If you're asking who was better in their rivalry, Nme wins because they went on to compete at a higher level.

Fi or EOP: Definitely Eop. Fi has been doing fantastic for months, but Eop was a major part in keeping them in their slump.

Terror or Sv: Not sure who they are.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

MM > FOE

Cp > NME (they closed)

Fi > EOP

Terror > Sv (they closed)

and i'm not flaming or anything but isn't all this a bit obvious at this point in time lol... Half the clans that your calling a rival to another clan closed. lol

looking @ replies and the clans listed i'm guessing the opinions are based off of F2P performance.

So doesn't matter. Fi is the best clan of 2012, whether or not they won or lost a fullout, they've dominated the majority of this year.

MM and FOE go back and forth. Both are past their prime, and both can't stand up to FI at this point in time. FOE are starting to make a rebound, MM is making their way to the washed up clan list with clans such as IR(before they closed), Z, CP, EOP etc (No offense to those clans, just my opinion.)

NME closed, so CP is the winner of that one, even though I think when they were both open they traded back and forth between who won and who lost.

sv and t are like the annoying clans that just keep posting on pure warfare and keep doing things that noone cares about besides themselves, which is what most LPCs do, but I could care less, I don't even know if both of them are still open or not.

nHyBA.png

you're clearly not very knowledgable if you think EoP is even the slightest bit better than FI (CP vs. NME is arguable depending on how you compare them)

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!HOSTILITY!!

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

FOE and MM are even

EOP is better then FI FI only ever reached the top because FOE and MM have really stopped caring compared to back in 07-10 when no1 could touch them and at least eop had some time at the top when clanning was in its prime.

a today list would be like this

Fullouts

f2p

1MM

2FOE

3CP

4FI

p2p

1FOE

2MM/FI

4TLP probally

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

i dont even consider wild to be relevant in rankings anymore especially with addy in f2p monk robes are what made f2p enjoyable.

Just wish it was possible to arrange pk run ins with set rules without clans crashing in the wild nowdays instead of having to go clan wars

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

no way of rating this in the overall time these clans have been open, half the people replying haven't even been here long enough to have the slightest idea anyway

at the moment

MM

Cp

Fi

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

MM or FOE: mixed, I remember that time when no one would fight FOE for like 2 months and all they could do was crash everyone and no one was close to their level like 4 years ago. But then there have been times when MM are unstoppable and their full out record was impressive.

Cp or NME: The fact we beat down CP from september till the end of the year with 1-10 defence and being a 3 month old clan when we started was hella impressive. Then we had ups and downs with CP eventually getting on top after new year and then once we got addy they never really touched us again. We just stopped fighting them around may-june and then we had our fun with EOP and I had retired again around july but looking at topics I never really saw anything about us fighting, we just seemed to free fall past them into pulling 20. So there was never a period again when we pulled similar they got up to 35's and we just dropped to 20-25 at the end. I'd say with a biased point of view considering our disadvantages and 3 months of domination we had the edge.

Fi or EOP: We destroyed FI during the 2007 summer until that full out, then we didn't really have a rivalry after that. Then there was the new "most hated" era after 2009 when that version of EOP must have been on top cause i swear FI were in like a 3-4 year slump. Actually I remember that 7 week period when I was in CP at the beginning when EOP didn't allow FI to have a single clear run in. More recent though seems to trade back and forth.

Terror or Sv: sorry who lol.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

how are the bloods of NY going with dat hurricane in town r0f

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it