Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith P2P PKRI - FT. GIVING EOP A TREAT FOR HALLOWEEN

iSlow Burnz

all this baiting is gonna come back and bite you in the ass

i don't give a **** lol?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

why the hell do you still consider yourselves as a med pure clan lmfao?

because they are too scared to compete with MM and FI

lelele

Current Clan:Hostility u have been open for 1 year and done nothing and ur a "MPC" competing with T,Ef,E? All basically LPC's dont speak about mpc's fighting hpc's when u fight lpc's and ur a mpc

? weve prepped every singel clan and fought everysingel clan in wildy besides mm,eop and fi

Really dont know what ur talking about.

Gj z doe

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

idk wat it is about ur replies islow burnz but all u do is whine almost as bad as the fi 4n pw brigade

be happy they gave u action idiots, if anything the mains and 1 itemers could have been from other clans "we know 100%" no u dont moron, if 20 mains showed up attacking eop having no relation with u it doesnt automatically make it true that they are with u nor is it fair for eop to assume that and act like morons on a pw topic

no wonder ur clan is nearly 6 ft under

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

p.s: i forgot to mention how ur all losers irl for staying inside and playing runescape for halloween excluding u 4ners who r losers for staying up past 12 playing runescape on a weekday

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

idk wat it is about ur replies islow burnz but all u do is whine almost as bad as the fi 4n pw brigade

be happy they gave u action idiots, if anything the mains and 1 itemers could have been from other clans "we know 100%" no u dont moron, if 20 mains showed up attacking eop having no relation with u it doesnt automatically make it true that they are with u nor is it fair for eop to assume that and act like morons on a pw topic

no wonder ur clan is nearly 6 ft under

"we know 100%" no u dont moron

lmfao ur an idiot, when a rank starts returning with just a maul we obviously do know 100%

Judging by EoP having almost 30 more deaths than Zenith kills it seems those mains were a bit more inclined to killing EoP.

Thanks for the fight.

Nah, Pibb was sniping both sides with a few other randomers from other clans. The return fight was about 40 minutes long, so I guess they racked up a lot of kills.

2ewgrxw.gif

Judging by EoP having almost 30 more deaths than Zenith kills it seems those mains were a bit more inclined to killing EoP.

Thanks for the fight.

Nah, Pibb was sniping both sides with a few other randomers from other clans. The return fight was about 40 minutes long, so I guess they racked up a lot of kills.

My point is you have 7 more deaths than we do kills and we have nearly 30 more deaths than you do kills.

Do the math on who was getting sniped.

Thanks for the fight.

My point is you have 7 more deaths than we do kills and we have nearly 30 more deaths than you do kills.

damn

Hi

Thanks for the fight.

damn

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

all eop does is lose lose lose lose no matter what they got runescape on there mind like they never won a prep everytime they step in the ge the adamant prices go down and it stays there it stays there.

aouona.png

Nice work Z.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS