Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

hey <(-.-<))>-.-)>

-Toxine-

Calm down boys, hello Tim. I'm Alex :3 I'd love to show you around the community, how was summer camp? It's nice that you're making some mula while having fun! As for your accomplishments i am honestly honored to meet you, i can't wait till we get to know each other better.

love, your friend

alexwaar

xoxo

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

hi qt

Long time no talk Jared my boy

thank you for exposing me to Alison brie, she is very sexy

giving up masturbation for lent tho

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Did some spring cleaning a bit early. More warns can be given if needed. If you don't like someone or a clan take it to an IRC PM and not clutter this forum with your flaming and baiting please.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

PW amnesty should've had some exceptions like you...****.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

you are ugly as hell

l0l

But srsly tho are u still proud that u beat fi with a +20?

That honesly makes no sense considering your clan has never won a fullout without 70 Eop in your friends chat.

neither has yours

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

hello tim , I introseduce myself now. My name is Chris Daily aka P0ke N die2 or Celine Dion, I live in England and on my spare time I like gaining popularity by posting C++ coding tutorials and playing Runescape with my boyfriends. Ocassionally I go to a gay brothel and allow big black man to position their cocks in my ass. Here is my pic, about two months ago after I lost 88 pounds 123ekn.jpg

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif

you are ugly as hell

l0l

That honesly makes no sense considering your clan has never won a fullout without 70 Eop in your friends chat.

neither has yours

I would retaliate but after looking at your signature I've decided that is enough punishment

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

you are ugly as hell

l0l

neither has yours

I would retaliate but after looking at your signature I've decided that is enough punishment

Could at least bother coming up with something original.

You've been preaching the same stuff for 6 years and have yet to make anyone believe you.

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

You've been preaching the same stuff for 6 years and have yet to make anyone believe you.

Once again by looking at your signature I can tell you've been pelvis thrusted by us in the past numerous times, no need to defend a clan that has been closed by yours truly :thumbsup:

AzfyA.png

Once again by looking at your signature I can tell you've been pelvis thrusted by us in the past numerous times, no need to defend a clan that has been closed :thumbsup:

Please, will you be so kind as to indicate where have I defended any of my past clans? :)

I simply pointed out that CP is well known for massing and teaming and therefore it's amusing to watch you accuse anyone else of doing that.

Instead of replying to my post, you changed the subject faster than the respawn time of mossies (yes, I'm implying you're not too quick).

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

I was about to read your post viesturs but got distracted by your signature because it brought back all the memories of chasing down NME until they collapsed haha

AzfyA.png