Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Top 5 Officials

weak

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in MM been in Fi been in TLP think i can give a valid list

Chris - Best rank ever.

13th - People over look him but hes the reason why MM is where they are, his drive his dedicated his passion. People that rank speshls over him are clueless. Speshsls dips when MM goes downhill and 13th picks them back up

Speshls - Good rank i suppose

Beezle - Better than charles imo

titanj.png

Ben - extremely dedicated, good at motivating, kept NME strong and really showed me alot. He was always so calm about **** and then got extremely srs at the right times to win it for us.

Prat - By far one of the best f2p callers in the pure world, he taught me a **** load and i really enjoyed fighting in f2p because of him.

Souli - Hes been hated on because of Ex, but after he wasnt leader in WAR he really took ahold of F2p and became a strong rank. His calling is unlike any f2p caller i have come across but he made WAR which was at one point only p2p into a strong f2p clan, and showed us how to have fun even tho half of us didnt even understand tanking in f2p l0000l.

Kyle|Failed Again - I think kyle takes alot of heat for wat went wrong in foe at times, but when he was Warlord or just got promoted to leader he lead foe to alot of victory's, (as well the rank team at the time). I always enjoyed his calling in #Team-Genocide back a long ass time ago lol, he taught me alot when WAR first started as well.

Addy Daddy - Chris surprised me when i joined Fatality, i didnt really know his leading style and at first i thought it was him just screaming at the top of his lungs, but in reality it worked because i got pumped the **** up and went hard as **** and then we won the fight lol. So watever he does it works and i kind of like that style of leading.

I have more, alot more. There are alot of people in this community that are extremely great at leading, it would be interesting to see all of the rank teams combined into 1, put aside everything and see how it would work and maybe take on the main world.

Sadly EOC is here so thats not happening.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS