Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

There's no multi in wild

Goop

Basically both clans would have to toggle multi on in the wilderness to attack eachother, but knowing the recent stupidity of the community most clans would just keep it on single until the other clan turned it on multi etc and even then 10-20 idiots would keep it on single to prevent death.

9flOn.png

So I was reading rsc as usual and came across this:

LS was out pking today in the wild and i couldn't hit anyone cause of my low level and people had single toggled in former multi zones. LS then decided to practice pking in the white portal with surprise we found out that the whole zone was multi. We then went to red portal and easily koed a few noobs for surprisingly large loots reaching over 23m for 8 people. With the whole zone multi will the Red Portal become the next place for clans to war?

BTW for those thinking that crashers can easily pick you off by standing near the entrance. You can log into another world walk down to the edge of the safe zone and log back into the war world and you will be away from all crashers

What r we gonna do m8s?

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be like when the wild was removed, you'll all have to walk around clan wars spamming war us till one side thinks they have enough to take the other.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

It'll be like when the wild was removed, you'll all have to walk around clan wars spamming war us till one side thinks they have enough to take the other.

Nah pretty sure they'll be fixing things soon, I've already ran into like 10 glitches. (not pvp related)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

EDIT: NVM I FOUND PEOPLE WITH MULTI ON CAN ONLY ATTACK PEOPLE WITH MULTI ON

SINGLE CAN ONLY ATTACK SINGLE

Still, clans will sit with single on lol

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png