Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 Brothers + Pures = Looking for Clans.

EOPCUHH

After, kinda searching for a new home. My and My Brother(Evan) have decided to look for a good community. We may both join or One of us may join. We are mainly searching for:

-A Great Community

-Does well in F2P/P2P trips/minis/preps

-Active IRC/forums

Heres our stats and we will be idle'ing in your IRC Channel. and thank you for considering us.

Name: Evan

RSN: Onyx Jaw

IRC Nickname: [?]Evan|Onyx

Description:

Hai, I'm Evan. Ive been in Intense Redemption for about roughly 2 weeks. I liked it, but not as i suspected. Ive lead planty of clans in the past, I have alot to offer to a clan including writing inspirational speeches, Leading Mini's,Pk trips, and such. Ive been told im a pretty Loyal Member. and yes, i do like Green Eggs and ham..

090925155118.png

Name: Christopher

RSN: B0wz of pk

IRC Nickname: [?]`Chris

Description:

Hiya, Pure Warfare. I r Chris. I recently left Calamity, and im ready to embark on a new journey. I may have low stats, but i can p00n newbs haRd. Im p2p so it my brother, so we want a clan that has p2p minis/fullouts/30 min preps, etc. Nah Evan, I don't like Green Eggs and Ham... whata ****..

090925154829.png

49506229.png

Well, your brother, Chris, recently left Epidemic for Calamity? Now he's left Calamity, why not retry Epidemic? Link to forums on signature; PM "JD" on IRC for further enquiries.

35i2n1u.png

If you want a clan, that have great P2p trips I would suggest Foe.

If you want P2p mini I suggest a low level clan like A or Cr.(both are good in p2p)

If you want a F2p clan I suggest E or Eop. (maybe even Fi, if you want to work on a inactive clan)

But if you want to be able to lead a clan ,then I suggest you either make your own clan or try to work your way up with a small clan.

No offense to Fi.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Chris tried Epidemic and I think he left to be in CY with you? Either way if you guys want a clan your level with a nice community check us out.

I'm Bawb[AFK] or [E]Bawb on IRC if you need me, don't hesitate to PM.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Check out TLP @ www.tlp-rs.com and #TLP we have a nice community, we LOVE to mini, we have fun EVENTS, and we are rapidly rising to the #1 spot, come join us on our pwnage =)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Chriss, Onyx, you know where I reside :D

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Malice has a top notch community, definitely one that anyone and everyone can come to enjoy. Definitely one of our finer points. We also are working our way up the ranks quickly in F2P, currently in the top 10 with solid pulls each weak. We don't have a whole lot of P2P however, although we do have unofficial P2P trips during the week.

We have done quite well for ourselves in mini's and preps, so hopefully everything else can serve to make up of for our lack of P2P.

If you're still skeptical, just join #Malice and have a chat, let them know you're considering us and we'll see about having you to an unofficial trip or 2 to try us out :)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

im familur with B0wz more than 0nyx but onyx seems like a nice dude, i'd recommend you joining a clan your more familure with but atm

i was in Eop and b0wz got me thinking, so i just sticked to what i am use to. So i would like to offer you advise now mate.

Come with me and join a New opener. Staff is good But we are still picking Staff. I am just a Trial member but i could say that The members and staff here atm are Very welcoming and Friendly. but we are also a low level clan and i dont know if you want a Low level Clan atm. But heres our info.

#Trauma

http://clantrauma.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

If not mate, i couldent tell you much about Med level clans but i could say the most decent one out there atm is

#anxiety Join their irc and Do !site

Hey, If you want a clan you and your brother can get in,

Join Destructive Pures :D

You both meet the requirements and I promise you both will have a wonderful time here with us.

www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

PM me on IRC for more information, My nick is [DP]Sean|Slap or Sean`AFK

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png