Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Clans?

Tyler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the "New generation" of pures to the pureworld get more involved in clan leading and low level clans and new clans about set bars more higher.

I'd love to see a low level clan one day pull like FOE, and pull 80 pures.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Let's hope the "New generation" of pures to the pureworld get more involved in clan leading and low level clans and new clans about set bars more higher.

I'd love to see a low level clan one day pull like FOE, and pull 80 pures.

Divinity did that in the full out Vs Malice whom were close themselves. I'm pretty sure they were classified as medium-low back then.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Divinity did that in the full out Vs Malice whom were close themselves. I'm pretty sure they were classified as medium-low back then.

Actually Malice out-pulled DY in that fight however it doesn't really count as both clans went to extreme lengths to get those options and neither ever came close to a similar turnout, not saying that Malice won't one day - but at the time neither clan did.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

I'm saying new clan as in.. not a clan that basically formed under a new name. Such as when TD closed Sanctity was formed (I think?). Then Malice split from them. At least this is how I think all that went.

Okay, thank you for clearing it up.

I was trying to make the point that in order for any 'new' clan to get somewhere, they need to have people who know what they're doing and that the majority of these people will be ex-clan leaders or members.

I believe that was the 2008 PCT Low tier final for f2p full out. My opinion of it is that it was one war, where applications remained open, that both clans were eager to win.

Omni is my one. My only.

A lot of leaders don't realise the continuous work involved, they think days and weeks ahead, instead of months and even years.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I think that the reason new clans fail so easily is because the leadership is not always that great.. just wanting to have a go at leading.. :(

Either that or.. the clan just is to inactive.. boring and flamers all the time.. :(

Mikey loves Thierry Henry
thierryhenry.jpg

First off there aren't enough pures (well there are a lot of pures but most of them arent clanners) for so many clans and it's hard to get members to join the new ones. Now all pure clans (well most) are started when some guy or a group of people decide to make a clan, but it used to be that clans were born when some friends went pking alot, they got their friends to come with them and in time they had a nice group of people just to go pking with, then decide to make it official ect. Most of the older clans were created this way

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

true but Havoc opend and just destroyed the top clans like CP Cy and IR (then they beat us :( ) Havoc opend as a p2p clan. every1 belived we were horrible f2p but then we destroyed CP in a kill count war 100 - 1. then we took on IR in a p2p war a few times at PCL. i belive we ended up 2-2 in our fights vs IR. then we Destroyed CY 3-0 im sure of that. then we took on A and Dp outnumberd by 20 in each war and we won. every1 calls us "pre-mains" but its the pure society that accepts the deffers.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

It's down to one simple thing, the staff of new clans are so bad. If you notice, it's always the same idiots in various combinations trying to suceed, who think its a good idea for a week then get bored and move on to yet another clan with different people, rinse, repeat.

Over and over again.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

It's down to one simple thing, the staff of new clans are so bad. If you notice, it's always the same idiots in various combinations trying to suceed, who think its a good idea for a week then get bored and move on to yet another clan with different people, rinse, repeat.

Over and over again.

Over and over again.

Pures always go for the stronger clan, which is retarded if you ask me. That's why there's always been a gap between top clans and the rest. And that's also why the lower/newer clans are extremely hard to start.

What Bob Said :biggrin: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• 2 weeks later...
I really don't know how you can compare the two.

Any successful 'new' clans, that will emerge now and in the future, are always going consist of a member base comprised of ex-clan members. You can't expect someone who's just made their first ever pure and opened a pure clan for the 'fun' of it to be successful - They may have had experience in a main clan but that's completely different, not to mention it would be wiser for anyone to join a clan and learn how a pure clan functions before creating their own.

I'm choosing not to name names as I'd rather it not be taken as any kind of flame or flame bait.

If, by the definition of 'new clan' is a clan that has recently formed under a new name then any clan can break the top 10 and be considered 'new' by simply changing their clan name, an example of this would be when two clans merge to create one and change their clans name to suit.

never say never lol. **** got proved wrong so many times.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

I think it takes way more work to lead a clan successfully than most people think. Low-level clans are generally harder to lead unless you know the right style of recruiting. It's common sense to me, really...that leading a low-level clan would be the hardest; I see it as you're at the lowest part of the food chain pretty much, lol.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

U can't have fun in a new clan because of the small amount of pvp/bh worlds, they can't have succesful pk trips because its 98% that they will get crushed by the top 10 clans or mains/massers, by the way Anxiety started of pretty good

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

U can't have fun in a new clan because of the small amount of pvp/bh worlds, they can't have succesful pk trips because its 98% that they will get crushed by the top 10 clans or mains/massers, by the way Anxiety started of pretty good

Anxiety was practically 3 clans merged together :P

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Cp's reqs were like 40+ and i applied under reqs, and I was accepted by Drunk. Actually went and saw Eop's forums first but didn't meet reqs so i didn't apply before i did to Op(cp)

Kinda funny stuff

Well that was almost 4 years ago, so today I just think it's how it's been the past few years and starting any clan isnt easy, u gotta have been open for a while and just have some sort of rep to be decent and just be patient and have the will to live whenever ur down and just not give up

It's almost come to a point where you can't run a low level clan anymore

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice